PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 8 minute demo at IGN



Yankeez
05-13-2003, 02:36 AM
http://www.36echo.com/Halo/halo2.wmv


you will have died and gone to heaven

this vid made halo look like it was on SNES

WynnFire
05-13-2003, 03:36 AM
There are so many things that come to mind right now after watching that. All I will say is


HOLY SH*T!!! That was AWESOME!!! That wasn't anything that I would have expected out of Halo2. AWESOME!!

J Dub
05-13-2003, 04:02 AM
DAMN YOU IGN INSIDER!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

y2kash_14
05-13-2003, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by J Dub
DAMN YOU IGN INSIDER!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Don't worry.....we'll probably see it on Kazaa soon enough :cheers:

Brevity
05-13-2003, 09:41 AM
I have seen it and let me tell you...OMG does it rock. I cant wait.

carlbme
05-13-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by J Dub
DAMN YOU IGN INSIDER!!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Yup, and DAMN YOU BREVITY too for getting my hopes up only to have them dashed by the damn insider logon. :cry:

Brevity
05-13-2003, 10:02 AM
I seen it and I was not a insider. But I am working with a friend to get a mirror going on this. I will post it if he does it. SORRY. But let me say again. WOW, it really rocks. My fav part a Covenant drops on a jeep the MC is in and starts pulling out ppl from where he is on the hood. Then the MC gets out and in a few sec there is this ghost comming at him and he jumps on the hood of it and pulls the driver off and takes the ghost over GTA style. Also with the new distructable enviornments MC blows a ghost in half or more.:yikes:

Brevity
05-13-2003, 10:16 AM
Okay, both are done and ready to go.

www.hivezone.com/movs/halo2e3gs.mov
GameSpot: 113mb

www.hivezone.com/movs/halo2e3ign.mov
IGN: 91mb

carlbme
05-13-2003, 10:23 AM
Links aren't working :(

Dyslexic Chaos
05-13-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
I seen it and I was not a insider. But I am working with a friend to get a mirror going on this. I will post it if he does it. SORRY. But let me say again. WOW, it really rocks. My fav part a Covenant drops on a jeep the MC is in and starts pulling out ppl from where he is on the hood. Then the MC gets out and in a few sec there is this ghost comming at him and he jumps on the hood of it and pulls the driver off and takes the ghost over GTA style. Also with the new distructable enviornments MC blows a ghost in half or more.:yikes:

Holy ISH!!! It sounds so good, it seems like you must be making that up!!! WOW, I CANNOT wait!!!!! To bad I can't see the video either. ne1 wanna PM me their Insider Username and Password? lol, hehehe.

Steve1987
05-13-2003, 12:21 PM
Ok,

thedrisc has put a link in another post, but to save you all having to get off your ass and look for it:

http://insiderdownloads.ign.com/download/video/e32003/general/halo2demo_051203_320.mov

(Right click, save target as....)

Brevity man, take a break all this work and you don't even get paid for it. :cheers:

EDIT: If you can get the Gamespot version, it is closer to the screen and has better sound. :cheers: (Brevity has posted a link above)

Knight
05-13-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Steve1987
Ok,

thedrisc has put a link in another post, but to save you all having to get off your ass and look for it:

http://insiderdownloads.ign.com/download/video/e32003/general/halo2demo_051203_320.mov

(Right click, save target as....)

Brevity man, take a break all this work and you don't even get paid for it. :cheers:

Although i would like to know why the gamespot video is about 20mb bigger??? :huh:

Does the bigger one look any better or is it any longer?

Should I get IGNs or GS one?

Brevity
05-13-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by carlbme
Links aren't working :(
Being hit to hard. I got even more but I get the same results so I will not post them. It seems as soon as one is made it gets hit so hard its crazy. I might personaly set up an FTP of my own of them though, if needed but I am at school so it will have to be when I get home.


Steve its cool, I dont mind doing this as long as ppl know that they should make small donations to the BREVITY new game fund:p If they read one of my threads.

Dyslexic Chaos
05-13-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Steve1987
Ok,

thedrisc has put a link in another post, but to save you all having to get off your ass and look for it:

http://insiderdownloads.ign.com/download/video/e32003/general/halo2demo_051203_320.mov

(Right click, save target as....)

Brevity man, take a break all this work and you don't even get paid for it. :cheers:

Although i would like to know why the gamespot video is about 20mb bigger??? :huh:

gah, nothing ever works for me... guess I'll have to wait for the next OXM to see the new Halo 2 video. Even then I doubt they'll put it on the disc, because that would sell magazines, and GOD KNOWS THEY DON'T WANNA DO THAT!!!

Dyslexic Chaos
05-13-2003, 01:50 PM
Forgot to post this. A link to a few Smaller videos that you can actually see. Not 8 minutes, but good enough for now...


http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=73&object_id=482228&adtag=network%3Dign%26site%3Dxbox%26genre%3Dfirst-person%26genre%3Dshooter%26object1%3D482228%26object2%3D25169viewer%26pagetype%3Darticle&page_title=E3+2003%3A+Halo+2+Clips

Dyslexic Chaos
05-13-2003, 01:58 PM
I just watched the video with the Sniping and Double-fisted guns.LISTEN TO THE CHEERS AS HE TAKES OUT BOTH GUNS!!!!

And the fact that you can now drive and shoots the warthog and the same time... Awesome. At least i think yo can, maybe a Marine was driving, which would still be pretty d*mn cool!!!

Steve1987
05-13-2003, 02:13 PM
I'm pretty sure the marine was driving, but the way you can hijack other vehicles! Wow!

I hope they release some more footage at E3, although i may drown in a puddle of drool! Hummm :eek:

Jerred B didn't that link i posted work?? :huh:

Dyslexic Chaos
05-13-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Steve1987
I'm pretty sure the marine was driving, but the way you can hijack other vehicles! Wow!

I hope they release some more footage at E3, although i may drown in a puddle of drool! Hummm :eek:

Jerred B didn't that link i posted work?? :huh:

Nah, I'm @ school and the server won't let me download ish. I'll have to wait till i get gome :(

Crazy Joe
05-13-2003, 02:45 PM
oh man, that movie is unbelievably sweet.. jumping on vehicles and stealing them... that is incredible!

thedrisc
05-13-2003, 03:21 PM
its defiantly getting game of E3. I never imagined the would release such a good demo. I thought a few minor improvements and that the graphics would not be the same as the cut scenes. man did they blow my mind. I have watched it like 10 times already. :yikes: :hail: :yikes: :hail:

Snoopy7548
05-13-2003, 03:50 PM
why are the videos different sizes? anyways, i have like 1 minute left on the download. but a little while ago, i saw that on kazaa, some dude had it. his name was Black_Jesus. but i was only getting like 7kb/s off of him, so i didnt download it from him.

wbio
05-13-2003, 04:03 PM
thanks Brev, it is downloading faster than the one that was posted somehwere else, but it is still going slow because so many people are downloading it I guess. It was going about 150 kb/s at first and now it's about 10, oh well, lol, I think it will be worth it.

Crazy Joe
05-13-2003, 04:05 PM
this link goes hella fast, i was getting a constant steady 120k off of it

http://insiderdownloads.ign.com/download/video/e32003/general/halo2demo_051203_320.mov

Xeon
05-13-2003, 04:16 PM
Im speechless.......

MerimacHamwich
05-13-2003, 04:19 PM
I watched it and it truly is a good prelude to the game.

Liquid Gears
05-13-2003, 04:28 PM
Oh My GOD!!! That was so intense!! The sounds of the crowd in the background make in even more exciting!! AHHHH!!! This is the same feeling I had when I was pumped about the first Halo, after I watch its Demo Preview a little over a year ago on a screen similar to the one in that Vid.

That was unreal!! The new weapons, the new enemies, the new vehicles, the grafics the moves. Oh my god!! the moves. The way That enemy jumped on that guys Warthog made me jump out of my seat. And then after that the Master Chief jumped on to the enemies Speeder. Awesome!! Awesome ideas.

And the environments!! Wicked!!

That was sweet, I can't wait!!! Any official release date given yet?

Covenant Comm.
05-13-2003, 04:50 PM
Two word for Halo 2 "FREAKIN AMAZING".
Now i dont know if i can wait. i want it now i've bin playin halo since launch lol. Abd the Graphics are some much better i saw pics and i was like that deff not in game. but to my surprise i was totally wrong. not that i did not have faith in bungie to pull it off. but wow:D

l Maximus l
05-13-2003, 05:43 PM
I just soiled myself :D

Seriously, dudes...this is a perfect example of next generation XBox games. We already have gone through first generation and are halfway through second generation XBox games...this is what happens when developers know the XBox hardware and know how to fully utilize it.

This is definately what the XBox is all about!!

Yankeez
05-13-2003, 06:13 PM
no thanx to me :(

squid413
05-13-2003, 07:27 PM
HOLY **** SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Damn y can't this game just come out now god ****** lol. for the download it was going at a solid 1600 Kbits/sec lol cause i have a program and it speeds up dl's but i didn't know it would go that fast and i'm on a cable modem.:cool:

l Maximus l
05-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Yankeez
no thanx to me :(

I give some props to ya, buddy! :D

TheCovenant
05-13-2003, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears


No thanks?? What are you talking about?

wow. There was so much action! It made the opening "d-day" scene in Saving private Ryan look like a chess match!

An of course everyone knows what my favorite part was.....

the unveiling of the elites at the end. Damn was that sweet. really, really sweet.

If you just read that and i spoiled it for you, dont worry, i havent said anything yet.......

J Dub
05-13-2003, 09:13 PM
OH MY GOD!! WOW!! I had chills watching that! DAMN! FRIGGIN AMAZING STUFF! GOTTA GO PRE-ORDER THIS ONE NOW!

l Maximus l
05-13-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by J Dub
OH MY GOD!! WOW!! I had chills watching that! DAMN! FRIGGIN AMAZING STUFF! GOTTA GO PRE-ORDER THIS ONE NOW!

lol, yeah...I had the same feeling...I'm still speechless.

Actually, one of the things that I thought was bad ass that no one has mentioned yet in this thread is how the Master Chief grabbed onto the gun turet and the screen went into a semi-third person mode...reminscient of Splinter Cell while shooting. Bad ass!!

squid413
05-13-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA


lol, yeah...I had the same feeling...I'm still speechless.

Actually, one of the things that I thought was bad ass that no one has mentioned yet in this thread is how the Master Chief grabbed onto the gun turet and the screen went into a semi-third person mode...reminscient of Splinter Cell while shooting. Bad ass!!

Lol i was just in so much awe i forgot to mention that lol actually i wouldn't have even thought of it but its ok but that part wat awesome, and i also like how he pulls out the 2 guns

sabca
05-13-2003, 09:27 PM
I can't believe they just made Halo look like pure crap. HALO! Man, I think I'm going to have to stable my mouth shut to keep my jaw from dropping to the floor consistantly when I play this.

gtaplayer
05-13-2003, 09:28 PM
i know everyone is jumping for joy about the video, and i am too. But anyone notice throughout the whole video Master Chief didn't reload his guns not once???? Also is it just me or did it look like theres recoil on the guns when he shoots, thats awesome

Snoopy7548
05-13-2003, 09:32 PM
he reloaded the sniper rifle once. but thats just the demo. cause it didnt have any health meters or ammo things. so the dude was like invincible the whole time and he probly had infinite ammo

MerimacHamwich
05-13-2003, 09:32 PM
Its just you. Off of the top of my head I can recall at least 3 times where he reloaded his weapons.

EHWfedPres
05-13-2003, 09:38 PM
I like how the warthog gun was on the on turret the marine was using...that gun rips people apart, imagine that in multiplayer

J Dub
05-13-2003, 09:50 PM
Yep he reloaded multiple times. My suggestion is to watch it again and pay closer attention. Hey, maybe I'll watch it again too! Hell, let's all watch it! Whatever gives us another opportunity! WOOOO!!!

Hitman101
05-13-2003, 09:50 PM
Yo Brev you and the DDC clan gonna tear up E3 right ?? Oh, and BTW I herd from Access Hollywood (An Entertainment Info show) that there are gonna be so very HOT very special shows going on at E3. See if you can catch so of the action. :wink:

sabca
05-13-2003, 10:17 PM
He reloaded the sniper rife/assault rife/whatever the hell that new thing is. But I don't recall seeing him reload the deul battle pistols, which I was kind of looking forward to seeing.

shrew king
05-13-2003, 10:23 PM
Anywhere I can see the full video for free, be it kazaa or a website?

J Dub
05-13-2003, 10:40 PM
Steve1987 posted this way back in the thread. And gartholomew posted it also.

http://insiderdownloads.ign.com/download/video/e32003/general/halo2demo_051203_320.mov

l Maximus l
05-13-2003, 10:52 PM
The gun that the Master Chief started off with was not a sniper. It seemed like an automatic rifle (not machine gun type, but, automatic in that he didn't have to reload after every bullet). I noticed that when he zoomed in, it was only 2x the distance like the pistol. It seems like the weapon that he started off with is going to be one of the more key weapons in the game. By the way, he reloaded the rifle twice...I counted every time I watched the movie :D

Also, the automatic pistols were bad ass, too. I also was looking forward to seeing him reload those, but, it's all good...given time, we'll see it. I loved seeing how he jumped into the gun turet in a semi-third person mode, got in a warthog equiped with canons and the one driving in front had the classic machine gun turet...shows variety :)

Also, jumping on the moving Ghost Ship was sooooo HUGE! I about urinated my pants because in the first Halo, I think the Ghost Ships are kind of annoying since they are seemingly difficult at times to take someone down in one....therefore, I rarely if never play any of the multi-player maps on the original Halo with the Ghosts...but, with this new added element, it makes the Ghost Ship much more vulnerable and balanced...I dig it. I'm sure you can do the same with the Warthogs and other terestrial vehicles.

I know it's going to be a long time before Halo 2 is out, but, I don't mind waiting regardless to how long it takes. It's going to be so bad ass :D

EHWfedPres
05-13-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Also, jumping on the moving Ghost Ship was sooooo HUGE! I about urinated my pants because in the first Halo, I think the Ghost Ships are kind of annoying since they are seemingly difficult at times to take someone down in one....therefore, I rarely if never play any of the multi-player maps on the original Halo with the Ghosts...but, with this new added element, it makes the Ghost Ship much more vulnerable and balanced...I dig it. I'm sure you can do the same with the Warthogs and other terestrial vehicles.

Yeah, all the vehicles from the original halo look slightly bigger...and better. I just hope that hijacking ghosts is not easy because I live the little things...best vehicle in Halo IMO. fast, agile, powerful, and I can drive them well. it looks like the new ghost shoots about twice as fast as the old one! I cant wait for multiplayer in Halo 2...that is going to be the new definition of insane...as long as they let you have alot of vehicles and some really kick ass boards...which was halo's only fault...lack of a good amount of multiplayer maps...and most of them sucked anyway.

Liquid Gears
05-13-2003, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
The gun that the Master Chief started off with was not a sniper. It seemed like an automatic rifle (not machine gun type, but, automatic in that he didn't have to reload after every bullet). I noticed that when he zoomed in, it was only 2x the distance like the pistol. It seems like the weapon that he started off with is going to be one of the more key weapons in the game. By the way, he reloaded the rifle twice...I counted every time I watched the movie :D

Also, the automatic pistols were bad ass, too. I also was looking forward to seeing him reload those, but, it's all good...given time, we'll see it. I loved seeing how he jumped into the gun turet in a semi-third person mode, got in a warthog equiped with canons and the one driving in front had the classic machine gun turet...shows variety :)

Also, jumping on the moving Ghost Ship was sooooo HUGE! I about urinated my pants because in the first Halo, I think the Ghost Ships are kind of annoying since they are seemingly difficult at times to take someone down in one....therefore, I rarely if never play any of the multi-player maps on the original Halo with the Ghosts...but, with this new added element, it makes the Ghost Ship much more vulnerable and balanced...I dig it. I'm sure you can do the same with the Warthogs and other terestrial vehicles.

I know it's going to be a long time before Halo 2 is out, but, I don't mind waiting regardless to how long it takes. It's going to be so bad ass :D

Ah man, I felt the exact same. But what about the second Master Chief pulled out the double automatic machine guns. That was neat, you could hear everyone in the background ahh in suprise. That was awesome! Also, what about the new part added to Halo where you can blow things up, like boxes, cars, and such. And the way those creatures jumped on the Warthog and threw all the soldiers out of their seats!! Very very cool, this game I tell ya. I want, I want it now!

BTW: I didn't see any flying vehicles in that demo, what's up with that?

VenoM
05-13-2003, 11:21 PM
see if this link works...last night i went to gamespot and saw that they posted the halo 2 trailer and it wasnt locked....guess they left it open for a few minutes cause after i got done watching it i went back to see if i can see it again and it had the lock so just a few minutes ago i thought maybe the link could be in my history...the link that bypasses the whole gamspot complete crap....and it is....see if this works....works for me so maybe it'll work for you http://www.gamespot.com/live/streamer.html?title=Halo+2+Trailer+2&path=halo2xpctr1.asx&pid=562116

the trailer was amzaing btw....cant wait :)

Liquid Gears
05-13-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
see if this link works...last night i went to gamespot and saw that they posted the halo 2 trailer and it wasnt locked....guess they left it open for a few minutes cause after i got done watching it i went back to see if i can see it again and it had the lock so just a few minutes ago i thought maybe the link can be in my history...the link that bypasses the whole gamspot complete crap....and it is....see if this works....works for me so maybe it'll work for you http://www.gamespot.com/live/streamer.html if that one doesnt work try this one http://www.gamespot.com/live/streamer.html?title=Halo+2+Trailer+2&path=halo2xpctr1.asx&pid=562116

the trailer was amzaing btw....cant wait :)

BWAHAHAHA

You got it dude! Ha ha ha, that's hellarious how you pulled that off. Yeah, both links work great except the first one doesn't have the Demo on it. The second has it though, good job man. And this one is played in the Windows Media Player, that's wicked because my Quicktime isn't playing any of the Quicktime videos I got, but my Media Player still works. Now I can save the Demo Preview, thanks bud!

VenoM
05-13-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears


BWAHAHAHA

You got it dude! Ha ha ha, that's hellarious how you pulled that off. Yeah, both links work great except the first one doesn't have the Demo on it. The second has it though, good job man. And this one is played in the Windows Media Player, that's wicked because my Quicktime isn't playing any of the Quicktime videos I got, but my Media Player still works. Now I can save the Demo Preview, thanks bud!

:D glad to hear it works....gamespot had it open late lastnight and i manage to view it and since then the direct link stayed in my history even after they put a lock on it it still plays :) so first 1 doesnt work but second does...cool,i'll edit the first one out of the post i made ..enjoy :D

Yankeez
05-14-2003, 12:36 AM
if ur still having trouble getting it add

" Dr Skipper Tim " (without quotations) to ur AIM buddy list then go to


People ---> Get file


the movie is waitin for u


:cheers:

Liquid Gears
05-14-2003, 12:56 AM
Don't got AIM, you got MSN Messenger?

frog11983
05-14-2003, 01:15 AM
Yeah that was so awsome.... I wonder if all vehicles are going to be destructable this time? It always kinda bugs me in halo how the warthog never blew up, it'd be sweet to see that. Ah man, I can't wait until bungie releases a better quality video for us to download, I want to see the graphics a little better. I can't wait!

:hail: HALO2

Yankeez
05-14-2003, 01:15 AM
heres another place to get it

http://www.otllive.com/E3/halo2.wmv


right click ---> save target as

dave_m123
05-14-2003, 07:31 AM
Amazing trailer.

I'm pretty sure every vehicle is destructable now.

Dyslexic Chaos
05-14-2003, 09:44 AM
if you can Steal any vehicle, imagine this senario...

You are on a bridge, having just massacred a whole slew of covenant. Then, you see a Banshee quickly approaching. It fires at you then starts to fly under the bridge. You jump off the bridge at just the right time, land on the banshee, throw the driver the the ground below, and steal the Banshee!!! That would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brevity
05-14-2003, 11:40 AM
Here is the HighJack Gif.
http://trlh.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/haloe3/mcghost.gif

treyz3
05-14-2003, 01:49 PM
The best part about the whole trailer was that this was REAL GAMEPLAY. Not trailers that don't show off what the game is really like.

Can't wait til this gets official release so we can have something of slightly higher quality to check out.

EHWfedPres
05-14-2003, 01:58 PM
I just hope that the vehicles in multiplayer are not destructable...unless they are, and a new one just appears after the old one explodes, that would be really cool.

JJaX
05-14-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
The gun that the Master Chief started off with was not a sniper. It seemed like an automatic rifle (not machine gun type, but, automatic in that he didn't have to reload after every bullet). I noticed that when he zoomed in, it was only 2x the distance like the pistol. It seems like the weapon that he started off with is going to be one of the more key weapons in the game. By the way, he reloaded the rifle twice...I counted every time I watched the movie :D

Also, the automatic pistols were bad ass, too. I also was looking forward to seeing him reload those, but, it's all good...given time, we'll see it. I loved seeing how he jumped into the gun turet in a semi-third person mode, got in a warthog equiped with canons and the one driving in front had the classic machine gun turet...shows variety :)


Yes thats the new Assault rifle.

I think it replaces the pistol from halo as well. It sounds the same, has the same rate of fire, close enough?

And those duel things were like Uzis. Kick ass.

K_Cobra
05-14-2003, 04:01 PM
Can someone please help me. I need a link to the IGN video. I got to 51% last night and got disconnected and couldnt resume because IGN locked the link. Can anyone help?

kornavs19
05-14-2003, 04:14 PM
Lushious!!!!

That was friggon awesome..It felt like i was playing..lol..
Now i reallllly cant wait for it to come out..

I can see a virus being made now..People on Kazaa saying like HALO 2 trailer or HALO 2 before they released it..Or something that will make people wanna dl it and then when u do ur comp gets ****ed up...
So watch what u dl...:D

JJaX
05-14-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by K_Cobra
Can someone please help me. I need a link to the IGN video. I got to 51% last night and got disconnected and couldnt resume because IGN locked the link. Can anyone help?

Look through this thread, theres more than enough mirrors for this movie...

K_Cobra
05-14-2003, 04:40 PM
Look through this thread, theres more than enough mirrors for this movie...

Ive tried all of them. Some are down due to high traffic and some dont have the IGN movie. I just hope Brevity sets up a personal FTP like he said on the first page.:cry:

ShannonX
05-14-2003, 04:42 PM
definately the game to look forward to. And if they can do that with doom 3 when they put it to the xbox, i'll be set for a long time.

l Maximus l
05-14-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
definately the game to look forward to. And if they can do that with doom 3 when they put it to the xbox, i'll be set for a long time.

I agree, man...if Halo 2, Doom 3, and Brute Force were the only three games to come out for the XBox until the next XBox (e.g. XBox 2), I'd still be a happy camper :D

Diddy
05-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Thats a good video i just wish the quality was better, but i cant complain anyways. My favorite new things are the stealing vehicles and the new cole c0cking move. I like the new double machine pistols, i just wish the FX when u fire em were more realistic. I hope u can pistol whip people with those too.

MixMasta
05-14-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I just hope that the vehicles in multiplayer are not destructable...unless they are, and a new one just appears after the old one explodes, that would be really cool.

that would probably be the best option...


according to gamestop, doom 3 has been delayed till april 2004!

l Maximus l
05-14-2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by MixMasta


that would probably be the best option...


according to gamestop, doom 3 has been delayed till april 2004!

It seems to me that April 2004 is also the timeframe for Halo 2 as well. I don't have a source off hand.

JJaX
05-14-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by K_Cobra


Ive tried all of them. Some are down due to high traffic and some dont have the IGN movie. I just hope Brevity sets up a personal FTP like he said on the first page.:cry:

:cry: :cry:

Keep trying!

l Maximus l
05-14-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by JJaX


:cry: :cry:

Keep trying!

How the hell are you guys doing in L.A.?!!?

shrew king
05-14-2003, 07:36 PM
I'm getting the trailer from kazaa so hopefully it isn't buggy. I hope they leave some good secrets in there, I like that they are releasing these trailers but I don't want to know every single level before even playing the game so hopefully the keep it to a minimum.

JJaX
05-14-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA


How the hell are you guys doing in L.A.?!!?

Sending PM

Sodacider
05-14-2003, 07:53 PM
a final mirror, essentially dedicated to XBAddict (So dont go advertising it)

www.36echo.com

Anthony4sho
05-14-2003, 09:37 PM
Friggin awesome. Didn't anybody notice how cortana warns u when da enemies are about to close on u, like when the ghosts come and shes lyk "two ghosts to the right". Thats str8 as hell. And the game is not even DONE yet. This shyt is like preliminary.

Also, I don't kno how credible it is, but the manager at EB said it wuz comin out april 2004.

y2kash_14
05-14-2003, 10:40 PM
If all the vehicles are destructable......i geuss there will be no more "who can launch the highest warthog" contests....dissappointing really :cry:

Young_Fledgling
05-14-2003, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
If all the vehicles are destructable......i geuss there will be no more "who can launch the highest warthog" contests....dissappointing really :cry:

awwwwww..... that was funnnnnn!

man... before i saw this trailer i was not that hyped, NOW THAT I HAVE SEEN THIS I AM HYPED!! WOOOOOOOOO!

l Maximus l
05-15-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
If all the vehicles are destructable......i geuss there will be no more "who can launch the highest warthog" contests....dissappointing really :cry:

In the original Halo, during the Campaign, all of the enemy vehicles were ruined once you shot the enemy down. Whether it was a Banchee, a Ghost Ship, or whatever, when the Master Chief took out the vehicle, it was nothing more than a pile of shrapnel.

Now, as for multi-player, this wasn't the case. In the video for Halo 2, I noticed that the enemy vehicles did blow up and such, but, that's no different than the original Halo's Campaign mode. I also noticed a sitting car that was destroyed that never appeared to be something that could be driven. But, other than that, I didn't see anything that would support that all vehicles, when shot down, are useless. Know what I mean?

y2kash_14
05-15-2003, 10:56 PM
Actually in the campaign...i believe the Warthog was indestructable....unlike the Ghost and Banshee. So that enabled us to do the infamous "wart-hog launch". (and i'm sure EVERYONE who played Halo has at least launched a Warhog or two) What i'm saying is... if the Warthog is destructable in the sequel...then no more Warthog Launches. Unless of course...the vehicles are indestructable again in the multiplayer (which is highly possible).

TheCovenant
05-16-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
Actually in the campaign...i believe the Warthog was indestructable....unlike the Ghost and Banshee. So that enabled us to do the infamous "wart-hog launch". (and i'm sure EVERYONE who played Halo has at least launched a Warhog or two) What i'm saying is... if the Warthog is destructable in the sequel...then no more Warthog Launches. Unless of course...the vehicles are indestructable again in the multiplayer (which is highly possible).


I'm bringing this thread back, because i dont like to see anything related to halo die.....

(Except of course, the halo itself)

Yankeez
05-17-2003, 01:25 PM
if u have any links to where more people who still havent seen the vid can get it just pm it to me and ill edit the first post they so can find it easily

Xbox Owner
05-17-2003, 01:43 PM
www.36echo.com is the best one.:cheers: