PDA

View Full Version : Saving In Halo

cadetlinux
12-06-2001, 03:06 AM
When I am playing multiplayer in HALO it won't let me save to the last checkpoint when I want to. I don't even have the option to save and exit. After spending 4 hours i'd hate to turn my machine off and lose everything. Can someone please tell me if there is a trick or certain time that you need to save in multiplayer campaign mode

BlaZeR2
12-06-2001, 09:31 AM
Multiplayer doesn't really save your game at all
when selecting profile at the beginning and playing with that character on multiplayer
if you beat a level - say on legandery or something, it will put a legendary icon in the lower left of the profile character. then it will let you play the next level.

so in short, it saves your progress automatically after every level...meaning that you once you start a level it doesn't save it until you beat that level. so you have to sit a play an entire level at a time in multiplayer. when you beat the level, it just basically "records" that you beat that level in multiplayer.

It is still worth it though to play through on multiplayer. nothing like you and a buddy driving around the warthog while he is manning the turret. it is great fun.

BlaZeR2

Snoopy7548
12-06-2001, 05:51 PM
i have a save problem in halo, this probabaly happens with everyone else, but, when i beat the game in normal mode, it doesnt say that i beat the last level, whenever i go back to the level, it starts me off like in the middle of it