PDA

View Full Version : Brute Force Question

oscarc619
05-13-2003, 11:48 AM
Hey all,

Does anyone know yet if Brute Force will support System Link with 4 per xbox. I had heard that it would but if you look at the xbox info. page it states 1-4 players. Normally any system link game will support 1-16 players. It does say it supports system link but does not mention number of players. Thanks guys

OCA

xbox1
05-15-2003, 06:13 PM
it is not live but it does have downloadable content

i heard that u can have 4 buddies(not through the internet)with u playing the game.u must have the players like in the same room ur playing in.so its not live.

josephjoejoe
05-20-2003, 10:04 AM
Whats the point - I just heard the release date was pushed back AGAIN!!!
I really hope this game lives up to the hype after all the delays its been through.

studepaber
05-20-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by josephjoejoe
Whats the point - I just heard the release date was pushed back AGAIN!!!

Lies!!!! It's coming out on the 27-28th. No more delays.

josephjoejoe
05-20-2003, 12:40 PM
Look at the recent issue of x-box magazine - I for one, hope your right and they are wrong.

studepaber
05-20-2003, 01:03 PM
I know I've seen it and there has been discussion about it at other forums I go to. That's just an estimate on their part (an out-dated one at that). If they are right though, then they are the only ones who knew it is coming out in June.

OSCAR- As I understand, the game will support up to 4 players per xbox with up to 4 xboxes. So on a sys link game you could play 16 players, here I come XBConnect!

josephjoejoe
05-20-2003, 01:15 PM
Like I said I hope your right - just went into IGN and checked my order and it still says EA 5/27/03 - but then again it didn't change the last EA date until after that date was gone.
We actually have a "link" party planned for Brute Force for that weekend after the release date - oh well if it doesn't come on time theres always Halo, never get tired of "linking" and playing that game.
Have a good one.

studepaber
05-20-2003, 01:20 PM
Lol you're lucky (having a link party and all).. All of my friends are cheap a$$es and only come and mooch off of my Xbox :(

oscarc619
05-20-2003, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the info. guys....It will be so nice to have another game to system link with. I still love playing Halo with my buds. CTF games get intense. Can't wait for this one to come out. Hopefully it will be the 27th.

Papke
05-20-2003, 05:06 PM
I have been waiting for this game forever. I'm basically praying that it doesn't suck. It looks and sounds awesome but in my latest issue of OXM, they had a short version to try out, which sounded kinda like they were dissapointed. Seems to me that games seldom live up to omega-hype like this one is getting.

Keep your fingers crossed.