PDA

View Full Version : new conker game just bad fur day redone

Crazy Joe
05-13-2003, 03:34 PM
I was just at Rare's website checking out the new Conker game and I found out that the single player game is just Bad Fur Day with some extra footage. The multiplayer and Xbox Live stuff is all new from what I can gather, but how does everyone feel about Rare just recycling Bad Fur Day on a new console.

I personally don't mind because I never played the original on N64, but I'm sure a lot of people were looking forward to a new Conker experience.

source:

http://www.rareware.com/games/upcoming/conkerlive/conkerlive_intro.html

carlbme
05-13-2003, 05:30 PM
Since they are adding a bit more too it (some of the stuff that evidently was a bit too mature for the original version) plus the bad ass multiplayer support and updated graphics....I'll be all over it.

Hugh_Jass
05-14-2003, 08:35 AM
They should have called it:

Conker : Too Hot for Nintendo Edition

:D

Flood
05-14-2003, 09:07 AM
dude, the original Conker is amazing! soo much fun! but i can't wait to play the multiplayer on Live! it'll be like Whacked, but 100 times better.

carlbme
05-14-2003, 09:48 AM
Mmmmm, Whacked!

I really need to hook my Xbox back up to Live.

Dyslexic Chaos
05-14-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by carlbme
Mmmmm, Whacked!

I really need to hook my Xbox back up to Live.
IMO, RTCW is the game to hook your Xbox back up to live for, not Whacked. Whacked is horrible IMO. Very Repetitive. Mechassault even has more variety.

carlbme
05-14-2003, 11:58 AM
MechAssualt is fun on Live, but I love the whacky stuff that goes on in a good Whacked! Live game.

Can't wait for the crazy stuff in Conker