PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone here built a stronghold in morrowind

pepitonet
05-13-2003, 07:45 PM
any of you have done it if so which is the best also is there anyway to get more than one

Xtopia
05-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Yes, I've built too many strongholds to count. IMO, the best house to join is House Telvanni (You get items you SIMPLY CAN'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE!), however, the stronghold you get is horrible!

IMO, the best stonghold is the one you get with House Hiaulu. It is good. So if you just want a good stronghold...go w/ House Hiuulu. And yeah, You can join both Hiuulu and Redoran, but I can't remember how...:watchout:

pepitonet
05-13-2003, 11:22 PM
also i am using the xbox version so any console commands won't help

Dulacc
05-14-2003, 06:29 AM
Okay, in my opinion the best stronghold is Hlaalu. It's actually close to a town, so it's relatively easy to get to. You can join 2 houses, but the second one has to be Hlaalu.

It is a glitch, but here is what you do:

1) Join either Redoran or Telvanni
2) Goto the Dren Plantation
3) Kill Orvas Dren(I think that's his name. The big guy with all the daedric armor)
4) Go to the basement of the home that you found Dren in.
5) Kill the 2 assasins in the basement.
6) There is a parchment in a box, describing a plot to kill the Duke
7) Read it, then go to Ebonheart
8) Talk to the Duke about everything
9) When you talk to him about Orvas(I think), he should mention that there is nothing stopping him from naming you the highest ranking Hlaalu.
10) Hoila! You are now in Hlaalu as well.:wink:

Zonza
05-14-2003, 10:06 AM
I think the telvanni stronghold the best. It looks real cool especially with all the centurion guards. Plus its the biggest of all three

Xtopia
05-14-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by pepitonet
also i am using the xbox version so any console commands won't help

No, no...

I'm using the Xbox version as well. You don't have to use any "console commands."

Read Dulacc's post...that is how you join two houses.

Shadow20002
05-14-2003, 02:25 PM
I will reget it in this fall if possible. :p

Slayer02
05-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
I will reget it in this fall if possible. :p
Why? What do you mean? :eek: Characters will transfer over. :huh:

pepitonet
05-19-2003, 08:07 PM
hey i won;'t i have seen post of peole that have transferred creeper to their stronghold how can you do that i tried a creature command but he didn't move can anyone give directions on how to do it