PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 3 is Real

Brevity
05-15-2003, 08:48 AM
IGN
The big bald baddie is back for some more neck breaking fun.

May 14, 2003 - I went to see Eidos this morning and saw a few good games that reaffirmed for us that they're steering in the direction of having a really good reputation. What I didn't notice the first time through was the Hitman 3 poster on the wall. But when running by the booth on the way to another appointment, it was nearly impossible to miss the gigantic wall poster for the third game in the series.
Of course, this irked me a little that I hadn't heard about the this yet, so I went on a quest to find out more information. After dragging one of the Eidos PR peeps from the back rooms where most of the press was taken to see demos, I quickly found out the reason that I didn't know about it was that the PR people hadn't known about it until they saw the poster that morning as well. There's some good communication for you... Unfortunately this means that they didn't have any more information for us or for you.

The only thing we do know is that the poster said coming in 2004. Look for more info after we've had the chance to put the thumbscrews to Eidos a little bit more.