PDA

View Full Version : About steel battalion`s live version

Peelo
05-15-2003, 10:09 AM
I`ve been wondering for long time about that steel Battalion`s version which supports xbox live :watchout:
I mean, is that true that in somewhere in japan has been published a live version from Steel Battalion?
Is it even called steel battalion? Anyway.
I haven`t even played the game itself but should I wait for a while and buy that live version from SB, because I`m living in the middle of polarbears in Finland, kielo vieköön.

Bigwig
05-15-2003, 12:26 PM
Its true and now I got to work up some money and buy the first game.

Duke
05-15-2003, 12:33 PM
Live was really what I was waiting for on this one. My only concern is how to set up that huge controler in my room.

l Maximus l
05-15-2003, 04:50 PM
Getting the first one would allow you to master the mammoth of a controller and get awesome practice while playing the first game. So, when the sequel comes out, all you have to do is pick up the game.

I really wish they made the original on XBL...but, oh well :(

NINE BREAKER
05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
I ordered a copy of SB from Amazon.com on the 13th. It should be here on the 16th. Man I can't wait, I'm a big Mech fan. The problem is this, I just got RTCW and Red Faction 2 and I haven't got very far on either of 'em. And now with SB coming.. what am I to do? And isn't SB called Tekki in Japan?