PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

l Maximus l
12-06-2001, 01:18 PM
This game comes out next month and you guys seriously need to check out the official site! The graphics are stunning...the game play seems to be amazing...and, the sounds...whoa! You should hear the sniper rifle!!! This is a must buy, folks...

Official site: http://mohaa.ea.com/

Enjoy!

FpS_PhReeK
12-10-2001, 05:05 AM
I likes it,,,,,

However, it seems to control the game flow way to much,,,, it is like follow the yellow brick road. Also how many hits does it take to kill a you? I mean watching that level 5 video the player took like 25 hits.... geez... he would be swiss cheese. BUt I will buy it,, I am a sucker for the genre.:D

PhReeK out!

ShannonX
12-10-2001, 01:13 PM
me thinks they need to update their FAQ. =)

Q: What platforms will the game be released for?
A: PC Only. There's a different MOH game called Frontline that's shipping for the PS2 in March. Although there's a D-day mission in that game, the rest of the missions are completely different and you play as the original MOH PSX soldier named Lt. Jimmy Patterson.

l Maximus l
12-11-2001, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Shannon-XBA
me thinks they need to update their FAQ. =)

Q: What platforms will the game be released for?
A: PC Only. There's a different MOH game called Frontline that's shipping for the PS2 in March. Although there's a D-day mission in that game, the rest of the missions are completely different and you play as the original MOH PSX soldier named Lt. Jimmy Patterson.

lol...no kidding! They should have "XBox" written all over that site!