PDA

View Full Version : NBA Street- is it near perect????

xboxsportsfreak
05-15-2003, 02:05 PM
this game is probably the best sports game for XBOX i have ever played. i thought it was near perfect. what suggestion can you guys think of to make this game PERFECT.

McManus
05-17-2003, 05:45 PM
the game is tight, but on be a legend i finished all the courts and tournaments, but only had 440 progress points, not enough to unlock the last challenge. Does anyone know how to get more points after you have completed all the courts and tournaments?

xboxsportsfreak
05-18-2003, 01:27 PM
the same thing happend to me and iwas confused. yo get 10 more points you have to do some of the challenges and pick up games you have already completed so u can build your reputation. Once you get 5 stars they will give you 10 ppoints and u will have the opprotunity to beat Dr. J, ano other street legends

Series3
05-21-2003, 05:05 AM
This is my fav sports game, hands down.

studepaber
05-21-2003, 08:19 AM
I'm thinking of getting this game (probably should just rent it, but can't ever find it), but why is this game so good???? I've heard great things about it, but it just looks sorta 'meh' to me. IS there something that I'm missing here?

EDIT: HA! just got this game on my lunch break, I'll guess I'll find out in a few hours whether it's THAT perfect :D