PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 4 for the XBox??

Liquid Gears
05-15-2003, 03:40 PM
I had no idea this game was coming to the XBox until now. Actually I did hear a rumour going around a few months ago but nothing official. One of the only reasons I kinda liked PS2 was becuase of it's Gran Turismo games. Looks like it's coming to XBox, lol. Their loss, our gain.

There's lots of stuff to check out in the link below.

http://mediaviewer.ign.com/ignMediaPage.jsp?channel_id=73&object_id=489327&adtag=network=ign&site=xbox&pagetype=medialist&page_title=Gran+Turismo+4

ARONO129
05-15-2003, 04:04 PM
With Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City as well as Gran Turismo 4 coming to the Xbox. The only exclusive the PS2 will have left are the "jaggies".:cheers:

Even Resident Evil wont be a GC exclusive soon.:cheers:

Funny how people have to pay for IGN when this is a much better site.:cheers:

VenoM
05-15-2003, 04:11 PM
that cant be right....has to be a mistake...isnt that a sony game?

and RE is exlcusive....but only RE0,RE1(remake),RE4 are exclusive to GC :)

edit: it is a mistake....when ya click on a pic it takes you to the ps2 section if ya look on top..its blue and says PS2....would of been nice if it was on xbox though :(

l Maximus l
05-15-2003, 04:32 PM
I don't buy ports unless it's an amazing game. I'm very selective...and the GT series is not one of them, in my opinion.

VenoM
05-15-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I don't buy ports unless it's an amazing game. I'm very selective...and the GT series is not one of them, in my opinion.

yea..not crazy about this game either but this game is one of the games ps2 fanboys brag about so it would been nice if it was on xbox

wweomaniac
05-15-2003, 04:44 PM
no guys, this game is all that and more. I don't even own a PS2 and I think this game is wicked. The car models are out of this world, and the way you play the game is wickedly unique.

l Maximus l
05-15-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
no guys, this game is all that and more. I don't even own a PS2 and I think this game is wicked. The car models are out of this world, and the way you play the game is wickedly unique.

I've played GT3 a lot...it's a cool game, but to me, I still think the XBox could do far better. I'm holding on patiently for an exclusive that will put shame to the GT series.

FrEaK564
05-15-2003, 05:00 PM
The PS2 version of GT3 is great for how far behind the system is.
Xbox would make it the best game of any racing game/series.

l Maximus l
05-15-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by FrEaK564
The PS2 version of GT3 is great for how far behind the system is.
Xbox would make it the best game of any racing game/series.

I will definately give you that. For a system with such limitations such as the PS2, GT3 is definately utlized well on it. Oh...and by the way, welcome to XBoxaddict, dude :cheers:

Crazy Joe
05-15-2003, 05:10 PM
gt4 is not coming to Xbox, it says nothing anywhere about it being on xbox, it just got the wrong header by mistake or something... if the gt series was on Xbox it would have been huge news.

ARONO129
05-15-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew
gt4 is not coming to Xbox, it says nothing anywhere about it being on xbox, it just got the wrong header by mistake or something... if the gt series was on Xbox it would have been huge news.

That makes sense. We should sue them.:mad:

Cyclone
05-15-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
that cant be right....has to be a mistake...isnt that a sony game?

and RE is exlcusive....but only RE0,RE1(remake),RE4 are exclusive to GC :)

edit: it is a mistake....when ya click on a pic it takes you to the ps2 section if ya look on top..its blue and says PS2....would of been nice if it was on xbox though :(

Yah, I knew something was wrong when I noticed that the screenshots were jagged as hell. Then I noticed PS2 at the top!