PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Brute Force

kylman49
05-16-2003, 08:36 AM
Ok, lets see Brute Force has been delayed how many times now? 5? 6? I think thats ok but it does get frustrating. Some people are critizing that they are delaying it again, but I got a question for them. Would you want a game that was released exactly on the date and not delayed but the gameplay and quality was worse then one delayed back to give the producers a chance to better the game? I think I would want it to be delayed a little just to make the game better. There is no need in messing up a good game to release it early. And you know something.......I think Brute Force is gonna be great. I know that it has been delayed but I still can't wait to the next release date and I will be the first in line to get it. Now, the producers might could have not said the release date but I think they might also have some more strategy behind this. People get excited about the game, kids go crazy and can't stand the wait and when the game comes out then they will really be ready for it. I know I can't wait for the game to come out.

Whats your opinion and views? Also cast a vote for my poll.

m4n14c
05-16-2003, 11:15 AM
Wasn't Brute Force suppose to come out in October of 2002? Anyway they delayed it to put it online and to change some things around. I believe it will be an awesome game, I just hate waiting. It should be comeing out in the end of May. Yeah.

Batman_wanna_be
05-21-2003, 01:16 AM
Look at it this way Halo 2 was coming out in the hoilday season now it is the 1 or 2 quarter of 2004 because they what it so so that is proably the sam tinhg with brute force they want a awsome game or tring to get more hype around the game

MerimacHamwich
05-21-2003, 01:25 AM
I am not going to get it. Not becuase of the delays but becuase of the let downs.

y2kash_14
05-21-2003, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
I am not going to get it. Not becuase of the delays but becuase of the let downs.

A game has let you down before it was released? I fail to understand how that works.

DOOM
05-21-2003, 08:35 AM
I Want This Game NOW!!!!

Zonza
05-21-2003, 10:39 AM
I'm very skeptical of this game. i'll have to wait and see the reviews and maybe rent it before i rush out and buy it.

I've had problems were i'd get so hyped up about a game i would run out and buy it immediatly then get home and find out its not that great of a game and i just blew $50. An example of this would be mechassault. I wasn't impressed at all with this game.

So i'll just wait a little longer and see how Brute Force turns out

Chaotic
05-21-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by m4n14c
Wasn't Brute Force suppose to come out in October of 2002? Anyway they delayed it to put it online and to change some things around. I believe it will be an awesome game, I just hate waiting. It should be comeing out in the end of May. Yeah.

Brute force is not online, i played it at E3 and it was pretty cool but aiming was so damn hard and the gameplay wasnt the greatest. :o

Brevity
05-21-2003, 11:16 AM
A 100 doll hairs says you will be able to play it online through XBC. I know I will try.:cheers:

studepaber
05-21-2003, 12:14 PM
Definitely getting this game.
ChaoticMage -how long did you play BF at E3? How many levels did you play? did you try co-op/deathmatch multiplayer and try all the different characters???? Most of the people that I've seen on different boards that have played the game said it was great, guess I'll find out in a week!

And Merimac- in what way has the game let you down? (besides the obvious lack of online play).

Dyslexic Chaos
05-21-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Brevity
A 100 doll hairs says you will be able to play it online through XBC. I know I will try.:cheers:

i won't. W/O voice chat and all the probably lad, it won't be worth it. If i won't online teamplay, I'll play some more RTCW thank you very much.