PDA

View Full Version : Dont Waste Your Money On Live 2002!!

Select50
12-06-2001, 05:24 PM
i have live 2002, at first i was like OK this is nice, i was playing against a friend. when he left i decided to take on the computer. i played the computer, second game played and won 58-14!! i decided to pump up the level of difficulty to the highest one. small difference.. mainly the free-throws were harder.. i won 50-20. the players dont look anything like themselves, and the game is just overall unrealisitic.. the wait for Drive or even better 2k2 will be WELL WORTH IT.. now i'm stuck with a crap game and will have to trade it in.. DONT GET LIVE!

Ninja Scroll
12-11-2001, 10:55 AM
Hey, where did you get Live at?
If you get it at EB or Software ect. you can turn it in within 10 days for a trade in of any game.
And you lose nothing;)

Why would you give EA a chance with Live when you know NBA2K2 i due early next year?

Shame on you junior:p

GamerSince'76
12-13-2001, 03:15 PM
Rented it and I'm glad I didn't buy it. Just another ported game. A.I. was the worst I've seen in any sports game. No zone defence and EA says "Floor Talk" ya where? Dull commentary. In general EA Sports makes some terrible games.

robnyack
12-17-2001, 08:45 PM
yep, NBA Live 2002 is not that great. Just a ps2 port.

if you must have a hoop game, well, then i guess this is all you got to choose from right now. But, I'm sure better is coming down the road.

scottmackey
12-27-2001, 07:33 AM
You kids need to look past the fact that it's a 'port.' Really .. who cares? That doesn't make a game good or bad just because it's the same on 2 systems. I rented NBA 2002 and it really wasn't that bad .. not as good as I expected and I won't be getting it, but it's decent.

Ninja Scroll
12-27-2001, 11:06 AM
Think basketball,........ think " NBA2K2 " there is no better.
And before anyone starts to ask questions, NBA2K2 will not be Xbox port of the Dreamcast version.
Unlike EA Sports, Visual Concepts/Sega arent lazy b@stards!:D

http://gamespot.com/gamespot/features/video/bestof_2001/p3_12.html