PDA

View Full Version : MX Unleashed looks amazing!

Viper87227
05-16-2003, 08:07 PM
I was over at IGN today and they have a bunch of in game movies of MX Unleashed and this game looks perfect. The vids alone look to surpass the quality a MCM2....and the game is still a year and a half away. I am so stoked about this game I am pre-ordering it as soon as possable!

Marc_01
06-09-2003, 02:51 PM
I agree, it looks fantastic. Pretty much Motocross Madness 3 which is a good thing.

I really hope they add Live to the mix. I haven't heard anything though :(.

Series3
06-09-2003, 11:43 PM
It looks awesome

Splinter-Seal
06-10-2003, 01:23 AM
I'm really stoked about this game. It seems, or my opinion anyways is; We have been plagued with really, bad MX games, also Xtreme games that involve dirtbikes. All that is cool, I however enjoy the racing element alot more than pulling off tricks.

I have been waiting a long time for something like this to come to Xbox. Don't get me wrong. I love MCM2, I still play it often and it's a blast online! I have just really anticipated a good MX game that delivers. The past few that have been released have been really big disappoints for me.

Viper87227
06-10-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Splinter-Seal
I'm really stoked about this game. It seems, or my opinion anyways is; We have been plagued with really, bad MX games, also Xtreme games that involve dirtbikes. All that is cool, I however enjoy the racing element alot more than pulling off tricks.

I have been waiting a long time for something like this to come to Xbox. Don't get me wrong. I love MCM2, I still play it often and it's a blast online! I have just really anticipated a good MX game that delivers. The past few that have been released have been really big disappoints for me.

If you did not already know this, MX Unleashed is basically MCM3. The reason its not called that is because its multiplatform, and MS owns the Madness Series. If it were Xbox exclusive, it would be called MCM3, no doubt.

Other good Xtreme games from Rainbow Studios include...

ATV Offroad Fury 1 & 2
Motocross Madness 1 & 2
Splashdown

So if you liked any of those, this game will not disappoint. The only thing is by Fall 2004, I will be pulling my hair out waiting for this game

l Maximus l
06-10-2003, 03:44 PM
If this game is anything like Motocross Madness, then this game is a must own!