PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Matrix Help Thread

Cybiker
05-17-2003, 12:18 PM
Need help on ETM? Ask your questions here...Other ETM players will try and help answer your questions! I'll start it off with two questions...
1. After entering the multiplayer cheat...how do you play multiplayer? Can't figure it out..
2. The Sewers: Waterway 2 Level with Ghost...I killed the 4 SWAT members...and im on this platform thing in the air..and there is NO way to go....any help?

Alfy
05-17-2003, 05:00 PM
right im on the exact place as you are.. except I got killed by the 4 guys lol!! but to get multiplayer up.. check the other matrix thread! :p

Wolf
05-17-2003, 06:26 PM
1. when you load your game, go all the way left when selecting your level.

Cheat
05-17-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Cybiker
Need help on ETM? Ask your questions here...Other ETM players will try and help answer your questions! I'll start it off with two questions...
1. After entering the multiplayer cheat...how do you play multiplayer? Can't figure it out..
2. The Sewers: Waterway 2 Level with Ghost...I killed the 4 SWAT members...and im on this platform thing in the air..and there is NO way to go....any help?

well i'll answer cause i beat the game w/ both characters... so..

1. go to load, load your character... then go through the Stages (not levels.. Ex Post Office - The Logos) You should see Multiplayer. But the characters in the levels are pre determined.

1. Subway- Morpheus Vs. Agent Smith
2. Dojo- Trinity Vs. Niobe
3. Pit - Seraph Vs. Ballard
4. Ballroom - Ghost Vs. Niobe
5. Bedroom - Vlad Vs. Cujo
6. Atrium - Sewing Women Vs. Janitor
7. Alley - Firebird Vs. Cop Car

(P.S. #7 IS NOT A RACE... you'll crack up laughing when you see it, im not spoiling it.. .LMAO)
2. if you are near the pipes, use FOCUS to jump across. You should see a SWAT guy w/ a shotgun shooting at you.. kill him and you'll see that he was guarding a door way...

If that doesnt work try jumping into holes in pipes..

hope i helped...

Cybiker
05-17-2003, 10:55 PM
OK...i see where i have to get into...but it's like..impossible..bah..as soon as u go to it..there's this little hole in the wall...im pretty sure i gotta get up there but there is no way to get up there...grrrrrrr...any help? It's ok if you tell me EXACTLLY what to do..cuz i'll prolly need it..heh...plllleeeease helpppp

Gameman732
05-18-2003, 01:24 PM
I wish I could help Ya Bro... I'm stuck myself. I'm in the waterways,
still lookin' for that damn flashlight...Anyone know where it is?

chickenmunky
05-18-2003, 04:53 PM
Arg! Stuck on the Abyss. The part where you have to protect Ballard, he keeps getting killed!!!! :cuss:

Stuck on it for both Niobe AND Ghost so I can't do anything except try (and hack).

Gameman732
05-18-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Gameman732

Nevermind....I found it...after a couple of hours (four & a half) I've
made it to the Skyscraper with all the Agents (Playin' as Niobi)

BCan
05-19-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by chickenmunky
Arg! Stuck on the Abyss. The part where you have to protect Ballard, he keeps getting killed!!!! :cuss:

Stuck on it for both Niobe AND Ghost so I can't do anything except try (and hack).

Same here, I have trouble working out where the shots are coming from, they all happen too quick, even when focusing. :huh:

DreamShifter
05-21-2003, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Gameman732

It's under the bridge, along the far wall. Find the ladder down, and you'll find the flashlight no prob, just watch out for the swat guys that drop down when you pick it up.

Wolf
05-21-2003, 06:41 AM
yeah its a gun. i think its supposed to be a flashlight attached to an mp5. the swat guys throw a grenade down.

SlightlySycho
05-24-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Cybiker
OK...i see where i have to get into...but it's like..impossible..bah..as soon as u go to it..there's this little hole in the wall...im pretty sure i gotta get up there but there is no way to get up there...grrrrrrr...any help? It's ok if you tell me EXACTLLY what to do..cuz i'll prolly need it..heh...plllleeeease helpppp
I got stuck in the same place. Actually, I figured out what to do on my first play through, but then I died later in the level. It was late, so I turned off the game and went to bed. The next morning . . . completely stumped about what I did.:confused: Actually got so frustrated that I restarted as Niobe. Then, when I got there with her, I figured out what to do. And before I tell you this, I better warn you that it's one of those "Holy $#!+, I can't believe I didn't think of that" problems.:cuss:

You can kill those SWAT guys on the platform, but you don't have to. Instead, go the other way down the sewer. You'll find a doorway. Go through that. A little further on you'll pass over that area. After that, I'm pretty sure the level is relatively straight-forward.
See, you're kicking yourself now, aren't you. Don't feel too bad. I'm pretty sure the guide arrow is screwed up in that stage. The reason it's easier to figure out with Niobe is because she's facing the way you need to go when you start the stage. The way Ghost is standing, it looks like you're supposed to go to the left.

Cybiker
05-24-2003, 10:03 PM
Man your exactlly right..the other day i played through with niobe and i found it..and i was like "OMG...im so freakin STUPID" bah...i thought that those sewers were the way i came...so i had no clue what to do..bah...thanks for the help anyways..now just gotta finish with ghost :)

Rescinder
05-29-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by chickenmunky

Yeah, this is a :cuss: source of frustration for me too. I do fine at first, but then once I climb that ladder, by the time I can get into first person mode again he's usually dead. How many dudes are trying to kill him and where should I aim first? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller?