xboxteen
05-17-2003, 11:22 PM
Lol does any one play this game still/

JJaX
05-18-2003, 12:47 AM
Lol go away

WynnFire
05-18-2003, 02:55 AM
I played this for a long while on the Xbox then lost interest. Then I picked it up on the PC for the Mods and played it there for a while but then lost interest. I waiting for the next expansion pack to get back to it. So, no.

xboxteen
05-18-2003, 08:51 AM
I see, lol , i wanna start playin it again cuase its very nice

metalmulisha13
05-18-2003, 09:42 AM
i just recently got it. it looks really nice but the fighting sucks so bad.

Piroterran
05-18-2003, 11:28 AM
Morrowind is One of the sickes games ever, im still playing it. I beat the game in 3 days, yes im very good at it. Morrowind has also been out for pc for a long time incase anyobne cares, and there is an expansion called: Tribunal. A new Expansion has been anounced called :BloodMoon. Just thought id let you know, PEOPLE STILL PLAY MORROWIND! =P

Emperor Pilaf
05-18-2003, 04:06 PM
I got this game the day it came out not knowing much about it and I still play it to this day, and can't wait for the Game of the Year Edition with the PC expansions included. :D

Satch
05-19-2003, 01:43 PM
Piroterran, wtf dude, you're an idiot. I KNOW you didn't get through the story part of the game in 3 friggin days. Look, if you played for 72 hours straight, you still couldn't, EVEN IF you KNEW exactly what to do.

As for the first question, yes, I still play Morrowind. I've never had a game this free where there is ALWAYS something to do. It's awesome, starting out as a loner and basically a begger in Seyda Neen, with one contact in Balmora. That's all there is! you can do whatever you want with it! It's awesome.

mordecai
05-19-2003, 09:36 PM
One of my friends got it on PC and I played it a lot but I'm going to wait for the expansion to come out(for XBOX) before I buy it. The amount of things that you can do in that game is ridiculous, it really is refreshing from all of those formulaic games. That's why I can't wait for Fable.