PDA

View Full Version : Action Replay Problems

barbourshop
05-19-2003, 02:33 AM
Hey guys I just picked up an Action Replay today looking to get the rosters for NCAA Football and Madden. The first problem is that when I try to get a save from codejunkies.com it says that it is not an XBOX save file both in Community and Powersave areas. Then I found the saves from a different site that is very reliable and when I put them on the XBOX says the memory card is faulty. Now this happens whenever I try to import saves that even came with the software. I heard they released some bad software do you guys know any place I can download it or get something to fix it? I've tried going to the codejunkies forums but I can't register because of the stupid Age Verification thing they have somehow my computer won't tell them how old I am... very annoying. Anyways thanks for any help.

raider3724
07-29-2006, 12:45 AM
I am having the same problem with ncaa 2007. Apparently it is a problem with the crappy memory card that AR sends out. I have searched numerous forums just trying to figure out how to get the roster for this game. I am wondering if this AR is compatible with any other memory cards such as one from Microsoft. I know what you're going through because I've wasted hours trying to research this. Could someone help us? Thanks!