PDA

View Full Version : Heroes *Exclusively on Xbox*

Shadow20002
05-21-2003, 02:04 PM
Atari announces that Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes will be exclusive to the Xbox when it's released in October.

Atari has today announced that Dungeon & Dragons: Heroes, which is in development at the company's Hunt Valley studio, will be released for the Xbox in October but is no longer scheduled for release on the PlayStation 2 or GameCube.

"The full development team is extremely excited to be working with Microsoft and Wizards of the Coast to bring this product exclusively to the Xbox platform," said Scott Walker, vice president of product development for the company's Beverly studio and executive producer of the game. "With the only Dungeons & Dragons product coming to the Xbox, we are fully committed to presenting an authentic, highly social, thumb-punishing adventure this fall."

Dungeon & Dragons: Heroes is an action-oriented role-playing game that makes use of the 3rd Edition D&D rules, and it will allow players to assume the role of a fighter, a cleric, a rogue, or a wizard. For more information, check out our previous coverage of the game.

Source: anywhere in google.ca

At least now, they don't want to lowdown a good version of Dungeons and Dragons, make it only on Xbox it's what we need.
:cheers:

Kraft
05-21-2003, 03:08 PM
Hopefully Infogrames/Atari will make something out of this. They tried to hype themselves up at e3 by makeing their section 'invite only' (so we didn't get to see it). I was almost upset until I remembered that Infogrames was a mediocre company I didn't like that took the name of a truely bad company that I REALLY didn't like.

POD13259
05-24-2003, 06:01 PM
Totally awesome. Now I can learn how to play the card game, without going through the manual.