PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade your character in Bladur's Gate

kenji
05-22-2003, 06:23 PM
I not sure if you know this, but if you start a new game and import your characters from another game that you beat, you can do the entire thing again with a high level character. It is fun 'cause my Meteor Swarm completely kills everything in the first levels and you can use the sweet weapons from the Onyx Tower.:D

Dulacc
05-23-2003, 06:21 AM
Yep. Actually, the Import function in Baulder's Gate pretty much allows you to have unlimited potions(at no charge), allows you to copy all the good items and weapons, and allows you to get free gold and experience.

My goal in this game, now, is to get level 40 characters for all four of the choices given.

Good times.

kenji
05-26-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Dulacc
Yep. Actually, the Import function in Baulder's Gate pretty much allows you to have unlimited potions(at no charge), allows you to copy all the good items and weapons, and allows you to get free gold and experience.

My goal in this game, now, is to get level 40 characters for all four of the choices given.

Good times.

All four? Does this mean I can use the dude in the gauntlet if I beat it?

Dulacc
05-26-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by kenji

All four? Does this mean I can use the dude in the gauntlet if I beat it?

yep.

In order to use drizzt, you have to unlock him. To do this you must:

1) Beat the gauntlet
2) Beat the game on the then unlocked 'extreme' difficulty with any character. This unlocks Drizzt to be used in the regular game.

RyoTheWanderer
05-27-2003, 12:13 AM
yeah, but drizzt is not that good, he never looks any different no matter what u put on him, and he can only use HIS 2 swords, which arent the best. if my memory serves me well.(i have this for ps2, played it while long ago)