PDA

View Full Version : Dino Crisis 3 shots *brand new*

Shadow20002
05-23-2003, 01:38 PM
All i can tell is just some kind of a la Enclave-style game. Check some infos:

Forget about Columbus! Each attempt by the Europeans to conquer the New World failed. Then a plague wiped out the European population. Those who were able to flee to America were free of the plague, but then were enslaved by Native Americans. Now, centuries later, there is no trace of technological progress. For the entertainment of the masses, the oppressed "Vultures" fight against each other in huge arenas - and you are one of them. You can think of nothing else other than to become the very best gladiator and thus win your freedom. However, this can only be achieved through skill, dexterity and cold-bloodedness, as the single valid rule among Vultures remains victory or death!

*Eventful beat 'em up!

*Action-packed gladiator fights with an exciting end-of-the-world scenario

*Cinematic 3D graphics make full use of the advanced features of the Xbox video game system

*Realistic character animation

*More than 16 different gladiators with individual fighting styles

*Dozens of weapons, from simple daggers to huge swords to mighty battle axes

*Bodies are divided into hit zones that allow for targeted attacks

*25 distinct 3D arenas replete with deadly traps

*Electrifying atmosphere in the arenas, where the audience vehemently roots for or against the contestants

*Captivating multiplayer mode for up to 2 players who play with or against each other

Source: Official's site (http://www.vulturesgame.com/)

RudedogX
05-23-2003, 01:41 PM
Images don't work man!

BTW, for those of you interested in this game, I played it at E3. The game play seems easier than I expected, but the camera in the confined area makes it extremely difficult to determine if something is coming at you, or if you are even shooting anything. I hope they fix this before the release, but the game seemed like it was almost ready for the market when I was playing it.

WynnFire
05-23-2003, 09:24 PM
What happend to the Dino Crisis 3 shots?? That's what I was looking forward to. Vulutres??

Shadow20002
05-23-2003, 11:58 PM
Sorry about that, just because i try to put some screenshots of it but Gamewire don't let me do that so i just delete it completely. So instead of Dino Crisis 3, give you some infos about new exclusive title for Xbox: Vultures.