Knight
05-24-2003, 09:50 AM
http://ruliwebfile.intizen.com/mpeg3/ybm/dvd03.mpg

Shadow20002
05-24-2003, 10:37 AM
i have already post this one, look really cool huh !! :D

l Maximus l
05-24-2003, 12:57 PM
Otogi on XBox is going to be what everyone wanted Shinobi to be on PS2. Should be amazing :cheers:

Knight
05-24-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
Otogi on XBox is going to be what everyone wanted Shinobi to be on PS2. Should be amazing :cheers:

I don't know about Otogi it doesn't look all that great to me, but maybe after watching the Video it will.

l Maximus l
05-24-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Knight

I don't know about Otogi it doesn't look all that great to me, but maybe after watching the Video it will.

I guess it had an impressive showing at E3 and fulfilled everything that Shinobi was lacking. That was the talk, anyhow...I'd base your judgement while playing it instead of watching it.

Brevity
05-24-2003, 09:12 PM
Agreed, I cant wait.

Knight
05-24-2003, 09:32 PM

I guess it had an impressive showing at E3 and fulfilled everything that Shinobi was lacking. That was the talk, anyhow...I'd base your judgement while playing it instead of watching it.

The fact is the ps2 Shinobi sucked bad. If Otogi is good I will get it.

Shadow20002
05-25-2003, 11:42 AM
From what i know, there are already review of this one in the magazine XBM. They called it a import game, played in original version of japanese. They gave it a mediocre score. Just wait for the latest version US, maybe there are new enhance things. ;)

Knight
05-25-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
From what i know, there are already review of this one in the magazine XBM. They called it a import game, played in original version of japanese. They gave it a mediocre score. Just wait for the latest version US, maybe there are new enhance things. ;)

Did they say what made it mediocre?

Shadow20002
05-25-2003, 11:52 AM

Did they say what made it mediocre?

Ooh..that's really hard to remember, just because it's like 6 months ago from what i have readed. They have reviewed in the holidays. Anyway, wait for our version to understand more. :p

Dre
05-26-2003, 08:04 AM

Perhaps, but Ninja Gaiden will put Otogi to shame!

l Maximus l
05-26-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Dre

Oh, hell yeah...I'd much rather get Ninja Gaiden over Otogi..but, I definately won't go without renting Otogi to get the real feel of it. From what I have been hearing and reading in the industry, it's definately a title to watch for...I guess we'll see...

Unreal
05-26-2003, 07:49 PM
http://ruliwebfile.intizen.com/mpeg3/ybm/dvd03.mpg
Im downloading it now.

JJaX
05-28-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Dre

After seeing both Ninja Gaiden and Otogi in motion i dont know about that.

Otogi is looking pretty sweet.

Plus the whole demon realm after life thingy, c'mon this is looking good.