PDA

View Full Version : The Hulk

TheDarkwolf
05-24-2003, 02:49 PM
Anybody looking forward to the Hulk game coming out next week?
IGN gave it an 8.0...I played the pc demo it looks pretty good so far. Destructable environments, lots of moves, cel shaded graphics, and Hulk can pick up cars etc. I'm definately getting it along with Brute Force next week. ;)

Knight
05-24-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by TheDarkwolf
Anybody looking forward to the Hulk game coming out next week?

Nope Not me, most games based on superheros are crapy(Batman & Superman just to name a few).

But you will find a few on this forum looking forward to the Hulk, Just like a few got the last Batman game.

But I'm thinking of getting UC because I got $45 in EB Gift Vouchers.

Alfy
05-24-2003, 07:09 PM
I'll most probably get it but.. to me it will never be worth the money but just another game to add tot he ongrowing collection as nothing so far can match the gameplay set by 'enter the matrix'.

I beleive if any game companie wants to release a game related to the movie they should work on it alot more then what theyve been doing forinstance Enter the matrix you have to take on roles from the movie 'Matrix: Reloaded' which was really cool watching the movie and saying.. "haha! I've done that part on the game already :p"

But yer looks O.K. bit like spiderman and all the other games related in the movie-game genre :watchout:

TheDarkwolf
05-24-2003, 09:02 PM
Well the Hulk definately is not complete utter crap like batman was. I rented that game and within 30 seconds of playing it I realized I had just flushed my $6 down the toilet. I think the Hulk actually looks pretty good.....better than Enter the Matrix even. If you don't believe me check out the playable demo at http://www.pcgameworld.com/story.php/id/1716/

Brevity
05-24-2003, 09:14 PM
Well this last year has been a great year for movie to game games, so I think I may just look into it. I will have to say though since I waited for Matrix to rent it B4 buying, you know I will do the same with this game.

Shadow20002
05-25-2003, 11:46 AM
I'm not really into cel-shaded graphics. Rental is what i need for it. :argue1:

WynnFire
05-25-2003, 02:24 PM
I played the demo for the pc and loved it. It had an audio glitch and wouldn't go about 800X600 but I still had fun. I will definately rent this on the Xbox.