PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft freakin' SUX!

StudioAlex
05-24-2003, 06:34 PM
Why would they spend a zillion dollars hyping the worst fighting game since Time Killers and then drop one of the few games they were backing that had any promise?

AAAARGH!

BTW, I'm talking about Tork. This game looked so good! Yeah Microsoft, release Bruce Lee, release Tao Feng, release Kung Fu Chaos, but shelve the one decent game besides Halo2 you had on the horizon. I wish I had Ed Fries's cell phone number.

Maybe Sega will pick it up, cause they ROCK! Otogi looks so promising.

carlbme
05-24-2003, 06:43 PM
Yea, there have been a few of those unfortunatly.
Unseen
Tork (as you mentioned)
Malice (yes, I know its still coming out...but was supposed to be Xbox exclusive and a title release on Xbox release....now it's watered down graphics and over a year old...Might as well be dead)

etc...

l Maximus l
05-24-2003, 08:44 PM
I hate platformers...but, that's just me.

Brevity
05-24-2003, 09:18 PM
I see what you are driving at, and while I am not a fighting game nut I can understand your concern. I hope what they have comming will be good. But NE time I hear those three magic words my heart flutters "Its gonnabeone XBL" (Well I made it just three words even if I had to makeup the middle one.) Like I really hate fighting games but I think I will be all over like Mortal Combat if its XBL.

MerimacHamwich
05-24-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex
Why would they spend a zillion dollars hyping the worst fighting game since Time Killers and then drop one of the few games they were backing that had any promise?

AAAARGH!

BTW, I'm talking about Tork. This game looked so good! Yeah Microsoft, release Bruce Lee, release Tao Feng, release Kung Fu Chaos, but shelve the one decent game besides Halo2 you had on the horizon. I wish I had Ed Fries's cell phone number.

Wow, your taste in games is out in extreme left field. Tork? Halo 2 being the only game with promise... Sega an awesome developer?
:huh:

shrew king
05-24-2003, 11:46 PM
As for Unseen, maybe they realized it sucked. They have definitely had their share of crappy first party games so maybe they are trying to push quality a little more now? If a game sucks I would rather they can it then make the Xbox look bad by releasing it.

Oh and Kung Fu Chaos was a good game IMO, and my friend said Tao Feng kicked ass.

MerimacHamwich
05-25-2003, 12:51 AM
Tao Feng was a good game, best fighting game I have played since Bio Freaks, and I hate Fighting Games. Except Bio Freaks and Tao Feng.

y2kash_14
05-25-2003, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Tao Feng was a good game, best fighting game I have played since Bio Freaks, and I hate Fighting Games. Except Bio Freaks and Tao Feng.

wow....and you were ragging on HIM for having bad taste? :rolleyes:

Highlite23
05-25-2003, 10:21 AM
Well, I'm not gonna critisize anyone taste in games, but Tao Feng and Kung Fu Chaos are great games.;)

Snapple
05-25-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by StudioAlex

AAAARGH!

har har har, so conpany can be absolutly perfect you know!!! And your saying xbox suxs just because of 4 games:watchout: thats stupid. What about all the other games?

and you say sega is the best!!! Well, look were they are at...they went outta buisness, some of their games are good.

JJaX
05-25-2003, 04:25 PM
You were waiting for TORK? :p

Ill shut up now.

sabca
05-25-2003, 04:27 PM
Yeah, call me stupid, but wtf was Tork?

kylman49
05-25-2003, 04:52 PM
never really liked fighting games...but i dont understand why Microsoft sucks and sega is good just because of Microsoft dropping Tork. i am confused. I heard the worst fighting game was Kabuki Warriors.

answer this: how many good games does xbox have? how many does sega have?

y2kash_14
05-25-2003, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by kylman49

answer this: how many good games does xbox have? how many does sega have?

do you know that you are comparing a console to a Developer/Publisher ?

Taz
05-25-2003, 07:59 PM
Tork looked good but why let it T ya off. They have plenty of good games coming out . Halo is no comparison to tork in any way. Remember if tork was to be good then blinx should have been great. But it stunk

SPARTAN VI
05-26-2003, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

do you know that you are comparing a console to a Developer/Publisher ?

:rofl: