PDA

View Full Version : N E Good Games out by X-Mas?

Pimpn419
12-07-2001, 02:34 PM
Hey guys,

I was just wondering If there were any good games coming out by x-mas. If so, what are they? I was really counting on Blood Wake.. but that one's not coming out till the 29th =(. I haven't heard anything about any other great games coming out by x-mas.. just thought I'd check.

-Matt

soundfx500
12-07-2001, 02:47 PM
SSX tricky looking to be shaping up real well u should check it out

l Maximus l
12-07-2001, 02:59 PM
Pimpn...here's some games that will be available in the month of December:

Jimmy White's Cueball World - December 8th, 2001

Max Payne - December 11th, 2001

UFC: Tapout - December 11th, 2001

Star Wars: Obi-Wan - December 17th, 2001

SSX Tricky - December 18th, 2001

Blood Wake - December 26th, 2001

Nightcaster - December 26th, 2001

WWF Raw - December 26th, 2001

I realize that the last three come out on the day after, however, if you have any returns on any Christmas gifts, you might as well as pick one of those mamma jamma's up :D I hope this helps.

Also, here are games that are available right now:

4x4 Evolution 2
Airforce Delta Storm
Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding
Arctic Thunder
Cel Damage
Dark Summit
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Dead or Alive 3
Dragon's Lair
Dragon's Lair II: Time Warp
Fuzion Frenzy
Halo
Hologram Time Traveler
Kabuki Warriors
Mad Dash Racing
Mad Dog McCree
Madden NFL 2002
Nascar Heat 2002
Nascar Thunder 2002
NFL Fever 2002
NHL Hitz 20-02
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
Project Gotham Racing
Shadoan (Kingdom II)
Shrek
Space Ace
Test Drive Off-Road: Wide Open
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2x
TransWorld Surf
Who Shot Johnny Rock?
NBA Live 2002
Azurik: Rise of Perathia
Star Wars: Starfighter - Special Edition
F1 2001
MX 2002 Featuring Ricky Carmichael
NHL 2002
Simpsons Road Rage
Batman Vengeance

Pimpn419
12-07-2001, 04:50 PM
I haven't seen Dragon's Lair or Dragon's Lair 2 anywhere.. are you sure they're out? Are these games supposed to be any good?

-Matt

l Maximus l
12-07-2001, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Pimpn419
I haven't seen Dragon's Lair or Dragon's Lair 2 anywhere.. are you sure they're out? Are these games supposed to be any good?

-Matt

Pimpn...I simply listed the games that are coming out. Whether they are all good or not depends on your personal taste. Personally, for the new ones coming out between today, 12/7 and 12/25 (Christmas), I would go with Max Payne and UFC Tapout :D

Pimpn419
12-07-2001, 04:57 PM
I was reffering to Dragon's Lair and Dragon's Lair 2.. I was simply asking If anyone knew If they were any good. I haven't seen them anywhere.. or I would rent them myself and see If I liked them.

-Matt

l Maximus l
12-07-2001, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Pimpn419
I was reffering to Dragon's Lair and Dragon's Lair 2.. I was simply asking If anyone knew If they were any good. I haven't seen them anywhere.. or I would rent them myself and see If I liked them.

-Matt

I see...I haven't seen them on the XBox, personally. But, call around to the local rental places to see if they have one or both of them in. Personally, I wouldn't get them, but, I suppose I shouldn't judge them before trying them. Renting is the safest way to go :)

Vteck3000
12-07-2001, 07:05 PM
Dragon's Lair and Dragon's Lair 2 are prettyt cool games to get. I personaly bought Space Ace one year ago. These games you can play them on your DVD player. Those games come from the 80's if you remember them. They are available in the DVD section at Future Shop and they are available at EB in the game section. Look for them. I payed mine 30$ canadian. I don't know if you need the DVD playback kit for your XBOX if you wanna play them. You might be able to play them with the normal controller. Ask the clerk who works in that section of the store to tell you. :D

twinkie57
12-07-2001, 11:15 PM
they have them at my local eb, and yes they need the dvd playback kit for them, i havent seen them for rent or i would rent them before i buy them, cuz i have 9 games alredy. hope this helps

Pimpn419
12-09-2001, 01:24 PM
yeah, thanks.. my local eb doesn't carry them (as of yet). I do, however, have the DVD Playback Kit for the xbox.. so no worries there.

I remember playing this game a long time ago and I really liked It.. I might just buy this one before renting, but who knows.

-Matt

Pimpn419
12-09-2001, 01:30 PM
Does anyone remember that game for PlayStation that was like and interactive movie? I know there were a couple.. but the one I'm talking about was called something like "13 Dead End Drive". The cover was yellow and It had this trippy hunchback dude with like 12 weapons on either side of him. That game was sweeeettt! I really like those type of games.. that's why I'm pretty sure I'll like Dragon's Lair and Dragons Lair 2 for the xbox.

-Matt