PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Music Mixer

blonks
05-26-2003, 12:02 PM
heres some info from....that i found

Get ready to go freestyle with the Xbox Music Mixer, the ultimate in digital entertainment for the twenty-first century. Bust out the mic for ready-made Karaoke with on-screen lyrics. Strip out the vocals from most songs in your collection to lay down your own rhythm and rhyme. Add power to your party with your own music play lists, set to dozens of cool 2-D and 3-D visual effects. Even display your photos on your TV, and create a soundtrack to match.

Take Xbox's already awesome gaming and DVD movie experience, and add in Xbox Music Mixer to unleash an entirely new category of digital entertainment. Create your own playlists and soundtracks, record and playback YOUR performances anytime, access your huge library of digital music and photos from your PC, and even download new songs and visual effects from Xbox Live!

Features
Karaoke
R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Find out what it means to Xbox users. Grab the microphone (which comes included with Music Mixer) and showcase your vocal talents (or lack thereof) by singing along with more than a dozen Karaoke hits from a wide variety of artists. Or, take it to the next level with a little freeform action. With digital vocal stripping technology, you can remove the vocals from your favorite CDs and audio files—making nearly any Karaoke request possible! Once you get it right, record your performances for playback anytime.

Xbox Media Player
Bring the club experience home with the interactive media player. Build your own party playlist for hours of audio entertainment. Customize soundtracks to set the mood for any situation … from creating the right tone for an off-the-hook house party to orchestrating the perfect atmosphere for a romantic dinner.
PC to Xbox Music and Photo Sharing, with Xbox Live Support
Take the multimedia experience from the den to the living room. With PC media sharing, you can easily transfer MP3s, audio files, and digital photos to your Xbox, creating the ultimate music and video library. And, as if all this isn't enough already, you can download new music, visual effects, and Karaoke songs via Xbox Live and the web!

Photo Album Viewer
Are your photographs really doing you any good stored away in the closet or buried on your computer? Snap the life back into your personal pics with the Xbox Music Mixer. Use the enhanced photo viewer to create the ultimate slide show by transferring photos from your PC to the Xbox hard disk drive—all of which can then be synched to customized soundtracks, special visual effects, and even narratives. Who would have thought Grandma and Grandpa's shuffleboard pictures would flow so well with the 8 Mile soundtrack?

Rave Mode
Enhance your audio artistry with scores of cool 2-D and 3-D visualizers by adding real time video and audio effects to create incredible sensory experiences. Music is no longer a solo sensory experience so feel free to turn on the mic and be the MC at your next party or simply give a controller to a friend to share the fun.

l Maximus l
05-26-2003, 04:27 PM
I think this is a great idea...Pretty cool especially if you have your XBox hooked up to a Receiver and a Surround Sound system. :)

Steve1987
05-26-2003, 05:04 PM
I was hoping it would let you play video files off the pc, but i guess that's not going to happen. :cry:

All these movies, and i have to watch them on a tiny screen, unless i feel like rearranging the furniture. :D

LongBow
05-26-2003, 05:14 PM
Although karioke is never fun, this looks good. Its hard as hell to type in song names with that on screen keyboard.

Sounds like they used there whole ass on it, when only half could get them to pass by. I like that in stuff :D

Hum.. Its good of them to toss in a decent mic, but I wonder if you could use the Live head set, Britney Spears style!

No Fear 23
05-26-2003, 09:35 PM
lol, i think this is gonan be on live. and i think it would be funny to here someone singing in a robot voice or a high sqeaky voice for the vioce mask.

squid413
05-26-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by No Fear 23
lol, i think this is gonan be on live. and i think it would be funny to here someone singing in a robot voice or a high sqeaky voice for the vioce mask.

This seems like it could turn out pretty good and i might pick it up. And also no doubt that this will sell xbox's. No Fear i believe it will be live just to download the names of songs and new background ambience things lol. But if you could sing online there could be like singing competitions online.

blonks
05-26-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by squid413

This seems like it could turn out pretty good and i might pick it up. And also no doubt that this will sell xbox's. No Fear i believe it will be live just to download the names of songs and new background ambience things lol. But if you could sing online there could be like singing competitions online.

LMAO :rofl: that would be so AWSOME get some jimmy fallon out....maybe the beejees and microsoft has a killer app!

tennyson
05-27-2003, 09:05 AM
I'm interested in seeing how well that vocal stripping technology works. I've never heard of anything like that before. :)