PDA

View Full Version : Oddworld & Perfect Quarma!?!?!?

Pimpn419
12-07-2001, 04:54 PM
Hey guys,

I've already beaten Oddworld but now I'm going back trying to get perfect Quarma. I'm now on the level "Mudokon Fortress (or Forest.. something like that)" and the goal Is to rescue the 6 Fuzzles. Well, I keep an eye on my Quarma level constantly.. and as soon as a Mudokon dies my Quarma goes to s*%#. I know, I know, I have to bring them back to life using that machine.. I've done this, but my Quarma level goes up a bit but It's never perfect. It's like as soon as one Mudokon dies I can't get perfect Quarma. Am I about right? Well, how the heck am I supposed to pull that off? There are too many sligs on this level.. there's no way I can make It through to the end without having a Mudokon die. Please Help!

-Matt

Deathwish
12-07-2001, 06:08 PM
No advice that I could give to you would help you in the attainment of perfect Quarma. Only the true developement of you oddworld skills will allow to pass the ultimate test. Untill your skills have evolved in to the absolute definition of perfection can you then even hope to achieve the lofty goal of the perfect Quarma. Untill then keep trying friend of mine for your day will come, and it will be a most glorious of days upon the day from whence it comes.

-Oddworld master Deathwish attainer of perfect Quarma in the Oddysee of Munch for the Xbox of Microsoft in which he did not let A SINGLE OF ODDWORLDS BEUATIFUL CREATURES PERISH FOR THEN HE WOULD NOT BE PERFECT