PDA

View Full Version : matrix hacking: Alot of fun

afon
05-29-2003, 04:18 PM
I read the review, and the reviewer(:-/) said something about matrix hacking. I assumed it was lame 'Mad Virus mainframe hacking worm spreading'. I was totally wrong, that was the funnest thing ive seen in a video game. The only problem is, it was very short. Im not even sure im done..anyone tried this? Im at the part where the admin of network just booted me out. :-/ am i done? Please say no..

afon
05-29-2003, 04:45 PM
:watchout: bump

MerimacHamwich
05-29-2003, 05:10 PM
Not even close. You just got caught hacking thats all. Try not to get caught.

Variation-XBA
05-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Theres only 1 or 2 things after that part..its short and only takes a few minutes once ya know what to do

Cryogenic Pyro
05-29-2003, 10:56 PM
SPOILER

I finished the whole hacking thing in a bout 5 minutes. Oh, and if you are at the part where I think you are, and you get the "Blue Symbol" message or something, then quickly enter "Tracekill". If you get "Red Symbol" or something, just keep going.

y2kash_14
05-31-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by afon
I read the review, and the reviewer(:-/) said something about matrix hacking. I assumed it was lame 'Mad Virus mainframe hacking worm spreading'. I was totally wrong, that was the funnest thing ive seen in a video game. The only problem is, it was very short. Im not even sure im done..anyone tried this? Im at the part where the admin of network just booted me out. :-/ am i done? Please say no..

lol, you weren't supposed to be booted out, you had to have typed TRACEKILL, which it says on the screen :rofl: It actually goes on a little longer than that, depending on how good you are at the hacking

ONLYONXBOX
05-31-2003, 08:15 AM
I dont understand the whole hacking thing....i got the book and still dont understand.

hiter101
05-31-2003, 12:06 PM
i dont have the book and i dont understand it i thought that the hackin thing is only like for codes not actually ment to be fun someone wanna explain it to me? :watchout:

Pimpn419
06-01-2003, 01:37 PM
Can anyone tell me what the image is supposed to be or more importantly where I can find that image to look off of on the puzzle part of the hacking where you have to put together a certain sign?

Variation-XBA
06-01-2003, 03:06 PM
Start with one piece, match the one beside it, match the one beside that one, match the one beside that one, etc etc. Its ust a matter of picking the first one to make the picture from.