PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2, Morrowind: GOTY, or Fable?

Slayer02
05-29-2003, 04:52 PM
If you could only choose one game, what would it be? (This is kind of a rip off Jaboo's thread. So credit for originality goes to him ^_^) I hate to say it, but Morrowind: GOTY, Morrowind kept me interested to this day. So Morrowind all the way. In second Halo 2, because live is soooooo tempting, and those graphics, nothing beats those beautiful graphics....

Variation-XBA
05-29-2003, 06:34 PM
How do we know if we havent tried em yet?:watchout:

From footage ive seen, halo2, cause lots of halo ingame i havent seen...

JR Alberda
05-29-2003, 06:45 PM
Halo 2 but as I said I will get Fable in the winter and Halo2 in the spring due to release dates.

frog11983
05-30-2003, 01:55 AM
i'm gonna go with Halo 2, based on the fact that i still play halo more than morrowind, and i know that halo 2 is at least going to be better than the first. and i have no idea what fable is going to be like, i know its going to be great, but halo 2 is the best bet. :)

Zonza
05-30-2003, 11:37 AM
Theres no way i could choose just one of these excellent games. All off them look equally amazing to me and i will be getting them all

SlightlySycho
05-31-2003, 10:19 PM
Well, I still play Morrowind (given, after not playing it for like six months). So that means I am eagerly awaiting the expanded edition (does anybody have a release date on that, by the way?). However, I've been awaiting Fable for quite some time, and it looks to be a much more substantial game. So, If I were to walk into a store and saw both games on a shelf and only had money for one, I'd probably have to buy Fable. It just looks so damn cool.

Halo 2 is in a completely different timeframe (Fall vs. Winter/Spring), so you can't even use it in this sort of comparison. You might as well supplant it with Perfect Dark Zero. Too far off.:huh:

X-SHIKAKA-X
06-07-2003, 02:02 AM
why do you ask such silly questions?!?!

whytf would we only want to get one..."MUST...GET...ALL"
now just repeat those three words over and over again in oyur head and maybe, just maybe, you'll come to your senses.

there is no 1 choice, there is only ALL...