PDA

View Full Version : morrowind online?

halohook
05-30-2003, 02:31 PM
personally i think morrowing would be great online not like everquest but more traffic. they could find a way to get rid of the lag it could be like a big community and theives would rule the streets. hahahah:p

halohook
05-30-2003, 02:42 PM
ok it seem this post is a failure because i thought i had a good idea for a post but know i guess likes or plays morrowind

RudedogX
05-30-2003, 02:50 PM
Well, this is in the wrong forum to begin with, also, you only gave people about 5 minutes to respond. If morrowind has as many bugs as the last one, I wouldn't want to bother on live with it. I like the game, but it's not anywhere near a MMORPG.

Nameless00
05-30-2003, 02:50 PM
Maybe if you posted this in the right forum, it wouldn't have been a failure...

JJaX
05-30-2003, 03:06 PM
wow morrowing online! You are so creative! WHo would have thought an online RPG would be a such a good idea?

Really though, what is there to discuss? Ok here, ill pitch in!

"LOL! Ya that would be cool..."

Kraft
05-30-2003, 04:04 PM
Morrowind online would be too crazy unbalanced to work. You'd have the people who know the loopholes in the game creating god-like characters and smashing around the noob players.

Variation-XBA
05-30-2003, 04:50 PM
Would be interesting though :)

SPARTAN VI
06-01-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Morrowind online would be too crazy unbalanced to work. You'd have the people who know the loopholes in the game creating god-like characters and smashing around the noob players.

For example: ME!

No one would want to run into me when playing Morrowind. Games like NeverWinter Nights make better online games.:cheers:

Slayer02
06-01-2003, 10:01 PM
Morrowind online would SUCK. I mean, it's just not built for online play. Unless it was like Diablo where you could host duels and stuff... But still, I doubt it.