PDA

View Full Version : Inside Pitch 2003

CrazyKane
05-31-2003, 11:22 AM
This game rocks, so don't believe anyone who says it sucks. Online play is perfect.

What does suck though is cheaters. Come to find out that if you unplug your connection then both players get disconnects instead of a loss of win. I have played numorous ppl who make thier connection drop with 1 out to go if they are going to lose. So I am starting a list of cheaters. PLease list if you want or give comments on the game.

:cuss: kiri22
:cuss: BORICUA23

Ito
06-07-2003, 01:20 AM
IMO, It sucks. :D

CrazyCougar
06-07-2003, 09:46 AM
I love playing baseball on video game systems. But I played 2 games online with this and I was horrified. Most likely because I have been playin WSB 2k3 for the past 3 months. Inside Pitch just didnt cut it, but I sat and played the demo for a while the other day and it grew on me A LITTLE. LOL! Guess I'll ave to borrow it from my brother and play it a few more times. BUT it does not compare to WSB2k3, High Heat or EA's title. Not even close.

Ito
06-07-2003, 02:50 PM
Yup, you got that right. It aint even close..

Sound2TheBay
08-30-2003, 11:52 PM
It is not a good baseball game. But it is worth buying, just to play it online. It is fun to play online.

Cheaters do suck though. I played this one guy who played as the Yankees, and he had his team all beefed up. He had a made-up guy playing 3B, who had maxed-out attributes. He had Albert Pujols, Vladimir Guerrero, Dontrelle Willis, Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez, John Smoltz, Eric Gagne, and a bunch of other superstars on his team. He also tweaked with Donterelle Willis' attributes, so he could throw a screwball, a knuckle ball, and a 106mph fastball.

Sorry CK, but I had to disconnect that game after a while. ;)