PDA

View Full Version : Who makes a carrying case for Xbox?

patsue
12-08-2001, 08:17 AM
Is Microsoft going to sell some kind of portable carrying case for the xbox? Or if not, what do any of you use? I want to be able to safely take it to other friends houses to play when I want to, but don't want to just put it in the box it came in.

patsue

Halo.... Everything you have heard is true....

Slider1981
12-08-2001, 09:03 AM
There is a carrying case out. Try Bestbuy or Funcoland, most bigger electronic or videogame stores have them. Dont try places like Walmart and Target, they are always decades behind.

Vteck3000
12-08-2001, 08:43 PM
You should check this website if you wanna buy or see a picture of the XBOX carrying case :

www.ebay.com

Type in the SEARCH square the words : xbox case

You will see different ones made by the company with the logo of XBOX stiched in green. I have seen some leather ones and some type of vinyl. They usally sell them for around 20$ U.S. :D

CBR900rr
12-09-2001, 01:50 AM
NAKI makes the best one, its designed perfectly. You can run the system inside the case even, due to built in ports for the systems fans. It carries system, 2 contollers, 16 games and dvd remote\cables.

I use mine everyday at work and its sweet for transporting and protecting.

Hugh_Jass
12-09-2001, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by CBR900rr
NAKI makes the best one, its designed perfectly. You can run the system inside the case even, due to built in ports for the systems fans. It carries system, 2 contollers, 16 games and dvd remote\cables.

I use mine everyday at work and its sweet for transporting and protecting.

What kind of job lets you play XBOX every day?

Sign me up! :)