PDA

View Full Version : XBL and CVSNK2:EO

Liquid Gears
06-03-2003, 12:35 AM
Who here has XBox Live and the game Capcom Vs SNK 2: EO?

Not to many people go on Live with that game and I wanna play someone I actually know.

These are the people I know who have both:

Ninja Scroll
GokuX
Venomiza
Casper

......who else?

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2003, 10:15 AM
Yo LG, you not gonna have much luck trying to get answer in dis forum.
Your better off asking dis question in da XBL General Discussion or take it to da GD. Yeah it may get moved from there but hopefully you will have some luck.

btw, there are a few others who have CapcomVs.SNK2EO from XBA. Cant remember all of dem, but I know "Dark Enemy", and some kid I murdered on there named "juni0r".
He's a friend of SPARTAN's.;)

RudedogX
06-05-2003, 11:25 AM
I do but I never play the game.

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
I do but I never play the game.

Could dat be cause I opened up a can of whoop ass and made you shelve dat game foe-life!?:D

It will be aight doe lamedogX, I slaughtered alot of cats in capcomVs.snk2EO dat they werer never heard of again.

raw beanie?:p

DZNUTZ
06-05-2003, 12:02 PM
ahhh..so thats who that friend invite was from.

i accepted the invite..but since i didn't know who it was yet..thats why i didn't accept your invite to play eo last night...
i'll try and let you whoop my ass one of Dz dayz LG.

Ninja Scroll
06-05-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ

i'll try and let you whoop my ass one of Dz dayz LG.

And trust me LG, dat will be a pretty d@mn easy thing to do. :p
Dude is straight sauce in dis game.
naw mean homies!?:cool:

Liquid Gears
06-06-2003, 05:08 PM
Yeah Scroll, you and I have a slim difference in gamin' style in dat game. I was rusty when I was playin you though, I gotta admit. I was still getting used to playing on XBL with the lagging n' all.

Ever since I first starting playing XBL gamers on SNK2, I've been picking up a lot of there skills. I'm a much better fighter than I was before even though I've always been smooth at that game. I only use two characters now, Hoahmaru (which I know you love Ninja) and Shin Gouki. I've beat out Grade A punks easily with those two. Especially my playa Ghost-Hoahmaru....

I'm all set to kick yo ass Scroll, bring it...

you to DZ....lol

Ninja Scroll
06-07-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

1. I'm all set to kick yo ass Scroll, bring it...

2. you to DZ....lol

1. JUST BRING IT JUNIOR! Send me a PM, and i'll have da Cops coming after me after da Murder Beef I will recieve from pimp slappin ya candy ass in dis game!:cool:

2. com'on LG, stop trying to get easy wins from dis bum, he's straight dodoo in dis game!:D :D :D

did you ever PM GokuX!?

Liquid Gears
06-07-2003, 06:08 PM
Ah sh*t man, I forgot about PM'n him. I'll do that right now.

The f'n weirdest thing happened last night to me & my bro. Number F'N ONE challenged us to a fight in CVSNK2. My bro didn't do to well against him, but when we switched up PhantomICE and I were neck n' neck. We only had 4 fights, 2 for me- 2 for my bro. But wow man, it was intense. When he had to go he told me that if I keep fighting like the way I did against him that I would be up in the top 10 in no time.

Now that is the best gaming complement I've every gotten in my whole life, straight from the best. So there you go chief, I definitely was rusty on yo ass. Not any more, my Ghost team will smoke yo ass.

I'm pretty much on XBL everyday playing that game, so just challenge me when you get the chance. If you want to make a specific meet up time, then how about this weekend? Tonight or tommorow? You to DZ, lol

cheedoh
06-08-2003, 12:25 AM
i rented the game, and i suck at it. i dunno how to do any moves. :p

TegSkywalker
06-08-2003, 12:57 AM
I got Cap vs SNK 2 and Xbox Live. Always lookin' for a few extra people to play the game with who will NOT be babies and quit the game if they lose.

Too many of those out there :cry:

Ninja Scroll
06-08-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by TegSkywalker
I got Cap vs SNK 2 and Xbox Live. Always lookin' for a few extra people to play the game with who will NOT be babies and quit the game if they lose.

Dat is sooo true, dat one of da main reason I dont play dis game dat much anymore.

As for looking for new challengers, and peeps who wont quit, I say just send friend invites to everyone at XBA whome ownz dis game.
No one hear will quit on ya.
I dont know why dem fools do it in da first place. It aint like MS is gonna send dem something for their phoney ass cheatin records.:p

VeNoMiZA
06-08-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

Dat is sooo true, dat one of da main reason I dont play dis game dat much anymore.

As for looking for new challengers, and peeps who wont quit, I say just send friend invites to everyone at XBA whome ownz dis game.
No one hear will quit on ya.
I dont know why dem fools do it in da first place. It aint like MS is gonna send dem something for their phoney ass cheatin records.:p throw me an invite f00. lol

Ninja Scroll
06-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
throw me an invite f00. lol

I would if you had da XBL kit junior! :rofl:

Eoliths
06-09-2003, 09:11 PM

I would if you had da XBL kit junior! :rofl:

What's your team/groove, Scroll?

Ninja Scroll
06-10-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Eoliths

What's your team/groove, Scroll?

Well first off- welcome to XBA Eoliths!:cheers:

What's my favorite groove? N & C.
I dont customize a make some cheesy joint up. Im straight up homie.
You on LIVE Eoliths?
If you wanna set something up im game. Just give me a day or 2 notice before hand.;)

The Jackal
06-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by TegSkywalker

yeah man that ****es me off.... makes your win-loss ratio look so bad

Eoliths
06-11-2003, 09:36 AM

Well first off- welcome to XBA Eoliths!:cheers:

What's my favorite groove? N & C.
I dont customize a make some cheesy joint up. Im straight up homie.
You on LIVE Eoliths?
If you wanna set something up im game. Just give me a day or 2 notice before hand.;)

Thanks for the welcome.

If you want to play me I'll give you a go. I'm not that great or anything but I like a challenge.

My xbox live handle is "blue".

Ninja Scroll
06-11-2003, 10:20 AM

Thanks for the welcome.

If you want to play me I'll give you a go. I'm not that great or anything but I like a challenge.

My xbox live handle is "blue".

Cool, just send me a "friends invite", PM (Private Message) me a time and i'll be more than happy to mop da floor with ya bro!:cheers:

XBL Tag: "Ninja Scroll" aka KidNInja, Ninja Pimp, XBA Role Model, Icon, Hero, Baby Father to your chicken head girlfriend, .... but I aint claiming da kid though!!!:D

Eoliths
06-11-2003, 10:24 AM

Cool, just send me a "friends invite", PM (Private Message) me a time and i'll be more than happy to mop da floor with ya bro!:cheers:

You sure are talking the talk :cool: Seriously, who do you play? I'm not going to conjure up some crazy counters between our matches, I'm just curious. Me? I tend to use Terry/Kim/Geese/Haoh in some shape or form. And you?

Ninja Scroll
06-11-2003, 10:42 AM

You sure are talking the talk :cool: Seriously, who do you play? I'm not going to conjure up some crazy counters between our matches, I'm just curious. Me? I tend to use Terry/Kim/Geese/Haoh in some shape or form. And you?

Ask anyone who's played me in dis game and they will tell ya I can back it bro.;)

As for my favorite characters, ... you sure do want alot of info. First my Groove preference, now my peeps I use.
You must be trying to prepare for your Maker.:D

Well I use every Capcom character on da roster except for Zangief.
I also use a handful of SNK dudes. Im not a big fan of dat franchise though.

Eoliths
06-11-2003, 10:44 AM

Ask anyone who's played me in dis game and they will tell ya I can back it bro.;)

As for my favorite characters, ... you sure do want alot of info. First my Groove preference, now my peeps I use.
You must be trying to prepare for your Maker.:D

Well I use every Capcom character on da roster except for Zangief.
I also use a handful of SNK dudes. Im not a big fan of dat franchise though.

Don't worry man, I promise I'll give you a good run.

Ninja Scroll
06-11-2003, 11:13 AM

Don't worry man, I promise I'll give you a good run.

Just make sure your wearing your Voice Cummunicator so you can hear me get my "Laugh On" when im stoppin you in yo izzaz!!!:D

Eoliths
06-11-2003, 11:23 AM

Just make sure your wearing your Voice Cummunicator so you can hear me get my "Laugh On" when im stoppin you in yo izzaz!!!:D

Unfortunately that can't happen since I use a Saturn pad. Sorry.

Ninja Scroll
06-11-2003, 11:44 AM

Unfortunately that can't happen since I use a Saturn pad. Sorry.
What, your useing a emulator plug to use another console control pad?
So your a cheater huh!! :cuss:

j/k!:D

It's all good!

where you live at Eoliths? Im on da East Coast homie. :cool:

Eoliths
06-11-2003, 11:57 AM

What, your useing a emulator plug to use another console control pad?
So your a cheater huh!! :cuss:

j/k!:D

It's all good!

where you live at Eoliths? Im on da East Coast homie. :cool:

Well, it's just a magic box, allowing me to use Saturn pads - wouldn't really call it cheating. I have a homemade joystick with voice support as well, but I purchased a competition stick from happ controls and while swapping out the other stick I misplaced a part and have been too lazy to go to the hardware store to pick up a new one. Really affected my Geese play too, since I can't do his rising storm motion on a pad 100% of the time.

I live in Maine.

The Jackal
06-11-2003, 09:36 PM
thats sweet you gotta good pad to use for geese... id use him but pickin him blows on the xbox control

Liquid Gears
06-12-2003, 06:51 PM
Eoliths man, your a good fighter. I watched you play against my The Jackal awhile ago and your very good. But you're cheap with Kim you know.

Sh*t man, your a grade S! How long did it take you to get that high? Let me know and btw check your pm's.

Eoliths
06-12-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Eoliths man, your a good fighter. I watched you play against my The Jackal awhile ago and your very good. But you're cheap with Kim you know.

Yeah, I can be cheesy with Kim; he's fun though, and I always used him in KOF so it was just natural for me to cross over with him in CVS2. My usual "no **** around team" is Ratio 1 Sagat/Ratio 3 Kim.

Anywho, I played the game non stop when it came out, but it just seems that pullers got worse and worse, and too many EX groove losers out there. I fire it up from time to time though. CVS2 isn't really my game of choice, but hey, no other 2D fighter is online. . .yet (cross fingers for Chaos ;) ).

I just reached S today I guess, since I never noticed before :o

The Jackal
06-13-2003, 01:04 AM
yeah man i was hurtin today when i played you, my combos werent goin through or nothin.... but if you dont wanna play EO users and ex-groove guys just fight in arcade... which im sure you know considerin we faught in that today

Ninja Scroll
06-13-2003, 08:19 AM
But da real question is who is good enough for XBA's CapcomVs.SNK2EO Champion-Ninja Pimp?

All I need is 30 minutes to dust off my skillz and i'll be ready to stomp a mud whole is y'all kids!;)

Eoliths
06-13-2003, 09:01 AM
But da real question is who is good enough for XBA's CapcomVs.SNK2EO Champion-Ninja Pimp?

All I need is 30 minutes to dust off my skillz and i'll be ready to stomp a mud whole is y'all kids!;)

Whenever you're ready, cowboy :cool:

The Jackal
06-14-2003, 12:26 AM
yeah Ninja i still gotta play you on SNK to... get your a$$ on live for once

Ninja Scroll
06-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by The Jackal
yeah Ninja i still gotta play you on SNK to... get your a$$ on live for once
LOL, dat my friend is so true.:D

I aint been on XBL since I played LG.
So it's been a good minute.
I will try to get on dis weekend, more or less in the afternoon into da evening.
Just dont look for me on da late night tip, dats around da time im getting my tip into other things!!:p

if you naw mean!:cheers:

The Jackal
06-15-2003, 12:56 AM
aaahhhh so many quitters on snk!! :cuss: why play the game when you suck and just quit everytime you get rolled... cause thats so fun.... my record looks so bad cause of them aahhhh :cuss:

The Jackal
06-15-2003, 03:04 AM
finally!! i got to play ya Ninja Scroll... i swear man when i grabbed you after ya called me cheesy it was by accident... anyways entertainin match... i didnt even have the headset on and i was crackin up from ya... course in the end my score against the ninja was a 6-1 win and a 3-1 win for LG :eek:... that was some fun fightin except when the live kept messin up and knockin us off

Ninja Scroll
06-15-2003, 12:14 PM
First off both of you cheesed me with dem d@mn cheap throwns, second you use cheap dudes like Bison, 3rd I aint played dis game in 2 weeks, and before dat it was atleast a good month or so before dat.
My skillz are no doubt rusty, and you chumps got your cheesy wins, it's all gravy, I aint trippin.
I just need to have da time to get into dis game again and polish my skillz for about an hour.
Then when you play and possibly beat me you can actually have something to brag about.
naw mean?

Liquid Gears
06-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Lol, calm down Scroll. We weren't in the least bit chezzy. We were goin' easy on you. And also, we barely made any throws. Plus the only time I made any throws was with Vice, pretty much all her special moves are throws. Come on, I had to do some thing, what was I supposed to do, just around doing just kicks. No no no man. What if I used Zangief? If I used him all I'd have to do to make you happy was to just stand in one spot. He's a grabber man! Come on, throwing's a part of Fighting games. If you don't like it, than don't play them at all.

Besides, you gotta admit it. We slottered your ass bud, lol

BTW: You were playing a lot better the first time we met up, practice up for next time.

And Eoliths? If you play Scroll over here your gonna have to change your entire fighting style just to make him happy. Lol

The Jackal
06-15-2003, 07:12 PM
First off both of you cheesed me with dem d@mn cheap throwns, second you use cheap dudes like Bison, 3rd I aint played dis game in 2 weeks, and before dat it was atleast a good month or so before dat.
My skillz are no doubt rusty, and you chumps got your cheesy wins, it's all gravy, I aint trippin.
I just need to have da time to get into dis game again and polish my skillz for about an hour.
Then when you play and possibly beat me you can actually have something to brag about.
naw mean?

yeah man i dont doubt your skills are rusty... we'll play again when youre at the top of your game... but come on now i stopped throwin you after the first fight except once in awhile i did by accident... and when i didnt use bison i still won... you just watch out for when i get my Yun skills back :D

Eoliths
06-16-2003, 08:19 PM
I'm a little confused. Are you two one in the same, and crazy? Or are you two different people with the same XBL account? :huh:

Anywho, anytime you want to play again just hit me up. Same goes for you Scroll.

Ninja Scroll
06-16-2003, 08:47 PM
I'm a little confused. Are you two one in the same, and crazy? Or are you two different people with the same XBL account? :huh:

Anywho, anytime you want to play again just hit me up. Same goes for you Scroll.
Yo kid, there bothers, two canadian's with there own XBA accounts, .. eh?

They share da same XBL account as well as da same bed sheets as they throw each other around at night with cheese.:D

The Jackal
06-16-2003, 08:52 PM

Yo kid, there bothers, two canadian's with there own XBA accounts, .. eh?

They share da same XBL account as well as da same bed sheets as they throw each other around at night with cheese.:D

haha... but no... you love the cheese eh Ninja :D

Eoliths
06-16-2003, 09:03 PM
Ah. I thought it was just some crazy duality dude. Thanks for clearing that up :)

Liquid Gears
06-19-2003, 02:53 PM
Ninja bud, grabbing is a method. That's all. It's cheezy yes, but it gets the job done. But all it is, is a method.

Some people just do straight combos through their matches, some do just rolls & grabs, some just block the entire match and wait for the best time to trip someone, some corner people off, nd some just jump around the place doing jump kicks.

There all methods of gameplay. For me, usually I go the combo way. I never grab and even if I do, it would be a mistake. But remember, we all have our own way of getting the job done.

BTW: Yeah Eoliths, we're brothers