PDA

View Full Version : Whats Your Fave Game, mr. ps2?

Brutus
06-03-2003, 03:46 PM
Think about this. What was you're fave game on the ps2 and other consoles? Think hard... you got it?
Good.
Heres what I have to say about the Final Fantasy's, Metroid Primes, Resident Evil's and Grand Theft Auto's out there:
I have to admit. You guys rocked. I had lots of fun when I played you. It was great! But hey, Mr. Final Fantasy, you now suck. I yawn at your boring cg's and tacky gameplay. Why don't you learn from a REAL role playing company and stop making horrible story forwarders. How about some real Role Playing. Allow us to make a character and chose our own outcome. Allow us to be evil or good. Final Fantasy, I'm soooo done with you. Fable will rock your world and Morrowind is better in every way. Even graphically when I can go wherever the h*ll I want to! Your done!

Metroid Prime. Nice. That's all you get. Steel Battalion was more immersive than anything ever. Not to mention the best console for 1st person shooters: the Xbox. Halo is so immersive that I still have a beef with those covenant *******s!, Brute Force(3rd) is so deep that I now have a new understanding of what brute force really is, so, in Layman's terms. You are sooooo not good enough for my console.
Now. Resident Evil and GTA. Hmm. What can I say about you? Well I did have lots of fun with you. So innovative and groundbreaking.
But who wants to play those when they finally hit the Xbox?
Who?
Well, if they came to the Xbox now, probably alot. But who wants Resident Evil when DOOM III is released!? Who now?
And GTA. You got sucked into PS2. What can I say about that. You could have had 733Mhz and a Gforce 3! But what about now? When you finally get here you will have to learn about True Crime!
Sorry, all you good but old games. I have the next-gen console and you are all on 'now-gen' consoles. All you can do is float and sputter!

VenoM
06-03-2003, 03:58 PM
umm...okay :huh:

Kraft
06-03-2003, 04:06 PM
True Crime? Up with Fable, Doom 3 and Halo 2? *scoffs*

bretman1234
06-03-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by VenoM

LoL
Looks like mr. ps2 used to beat him up in elementary school.

LynxFX
06-03-2003, 04:09 PM
why do people insist on polls that don't have anything to do with the topic or post?

sabca
06-03-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by VenoM

my sentiments exactly.

Xbox Owner
06-03-2003, 04:41 PM
.....AWESOME! ..ya

Bigwig
06-03-2003, 05:20 PM
The Xbox has nothing on the level of VF 4 as a fighting game but at least they tried. I agree the Xbox takes the other genres.

l Maximus l
06-03-2003, 05:36 PM
Hey, dudes...it's obvious that Brutus is a new member here at XBoxaddict...And, I must say, a very impressive first few posts :D

It seems to me that Brutus recently got his XBox or has had it for a long time and finally got to voice out exactly what has been going on his head for a long time now :D

I dig it!

Hey, Brutus: Welcome to XBoxaddict.com :cheers:

bretman1234
06-03-2003, 05:52 PM
lol well dude u have been chosen by maximus, and he is the most outspoken mod here. So i guess I can give you a nice start. But why is it that all new people here have to post about xbox vs. ps2? is it just me or is this the truth?

l Maximus l
06-03-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by bretman1234
But why is it that all new people here have to post about xbox vs. ps2? is it just me or is this the truth?

lol, dude...I think my first post was about the same thing, too :D hehe

Seriously...I think it automatically comes out because once you see the XBox in action...it's like "Open palm - slap forhead" :D

~WHAP!!~ :eek: :cry:

bretman1234
06-03-2003, 06:17 PM
mine was too. I just wanted to get all my feelings on the table so everyone knew what I was about. I guess thats what Brutus is doing.

Viper87227
06-03-2003, 07:38 PM
i know i had an xbox vs. PS2 but not sure if it was my 1st. Acutally i know it wasnt...my 1st was an offer to buy some gmes from ekimili (i think thats the SP) :cheers:

rpgreligion
06-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Brutus
Think about this. What was you're fave game on the ps2 and other consoles? Think hard... you got it?
Good.
Heres what I have to say about the Final Fantasy's, Metroid Primes, Resident Evil's and Grand Theft Auto's out there:
I have to admit. You guys rocked. I had lots of fun when I played you. It was great! But hey, Mr. Final Fantasy, you now suck. I yawn at your boring cg's and tacky gameplay. Why don't you learn from a REAL role playing company and stop making horrible story forwarders. How about some real Role Playing. Allow us to make a character and chose our own outcome. Allow us to be evil or good. Final Fantasy, I'm soooo done with you. Fable will rock your world and Morrowind is better in every way. Even graphically when I can go wherever the h*ll I want to! Your done!

Metroid Prime. Nice. That's all you get. Steel Battalion was more immersive than anything ever. Not to mention the best console for 1st person shooters: the Xbox. Halo is so immersive that I still have a beef with those covenant *******s!, Brute Force(3rd) is so deep that I now have a new understanding of what brute force really is, so, in Layman's terms. You are sooooo not good enough for my console.
Now. Resident Evil and GTA. Hmm. What can I say about you? Well I did have lots of fun with you. So innovative and groundbreaking.
But who wants to play those when they finally hit the Xbox?
Who?
Well, if they came to the Xbox now, probably alot. But who wants Resident Evil when DOOM III is released!? Who now?
And GTA. You got sucked into PS2. What can I say about that. You could have had 733Mhz and a Gforce 3! But what about now? When you finally get here you will have to learn about True Crime!
Sorry, all you good but old games. I have the next-gen console and you are all on 'now-gen' consoles. All you can do is float and sputter!

Im not the only one who talks to video games! Awesome. :cheers:

Kortiz
06-03-2003, 08:29 PM
I had to vote for Fable.

I cannot wait to get my hands on that game. I'm gonna have wet dreams for years.....i just know it.

Viper87227
06-03-2003, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Fosho
I had to vote for Fable.

I cannot wait to get my hands on that game. I'm gonna have wet dreams for years.....i just know it.

When the game comes out....be sure to buy a fresh towel alongside the game :D

Shadow20002
06-03-2003, 08:45 PM
Fable is all i want from the start. Bring it here !!!!!! :watchout:

E Nomini Patri
06-03-2003, 09:30 PM
In regards to that poll, and how polls are taken, I say there needs to be a select all button!

Neat.

rpgreligion
06-03-2003, 11:37 PM
yea...i've been waiting for fable for a long time...that game is going to be 0wnage. I hope we can get it by christmas this year...but if its delayed, for a bug fix or something, then im not complaining.

kenji
06-04-2003, 11:15 AM
Welcome Brutus!
However, you need to have your poll aplly to your post, like Lynxfx-XBA said. And it seems like you talk to your games, which is kinda freaky. Good luck in your future posts