PDA

View Full Version : Woah...! Played "The Hulk" at EB yesterday..

Xbox Owner
06-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Damn..this game is awesome, seriously. It's one of the most fun game I've played for a longggg time. Has anyone else played it - Do you like it?

Man..it's great, IMO, I think everyone should check it out. lol, you can throw people around..and it seems like EVERYTHING is destructable in the enviorments..well, not eveything, but if you use a blast into the wall, it'll blow the wall up in areas..and you can blow up cars and stuff, lol

From what I played, it would be a 9/10..maybe not because it's a greatttt game, but cause it's a very fun and addicting one IMO.

Shadow20002
06-03-2003, 04:59 PM
Look like it's fun if you are talking like that. Gonna give it a try tonight if is available to pick up at my blockbuster. :cool:

l Maximus l
06-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Sounds cool...I may have to rent it and check it out now. I was actually going to completely pass this up...but, since XBox Owner says "Whoa", I say "DOH!!!" :D

I'll check it out :cheers:

Variation-XBA
06-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Being the hulk is awesome and quite fun...the sneaking around as normal guy (forget name) is kinda old though (been there done that)....decent game from what ive tried though.. Was expecting a flop like superman/batman

GRAVEDIGGER
06-03-2003, 11:38 PM
Yea, this game is simply put...tytework, i had a chance to play it today when i stopped by to pick up NBA Street Volume 2. And i must say that the game got my attention, i was a little upset that it was cell shaded, but when i picked up the controller and began the raging rampage, my mission then became clear...Must..Have..Hulk. I'm going to pick it up tomr ASAP.

Untill next time...

Himji
06-04-2003, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Variation
Being the hulk is awesome and quite fun...the sneaking around as normal guy (forget name) is kinda old though (been there done that)....decent game from what ive tried though.. Was expecting a flop like superman/batman

He's name is david banner

noodleboy
06-04-2003, 06:58 AM
It's Bruce Banner Himji

I might have to take a rental at this myself. I thought the Spider-man game was a little above average and with the way that games based on movies and other properties getting a hell of a lot better. It might be pretty good.

RudedogX
06-04-2003, 07:30 AM
I could have sworn after playing this at E3, I said it would surprise a few people with how good it is. Either way, I've been planning on picking this one up anyway. Now I've just gotta go to Best Buy for that $15 gift card in return.

Insane Jester
06-04-2003, 07:53 AM
yeah its great .. i love the shadeing they done .. not full cell shadeing is it ?. its also a fun game like u say .. it also lets u stay around to fight or u can leg it .. very good ..

Elnutsack
06-04-2003, 09:13 AM
I was very suprised how good this game is. I never even considered getting it for some reason, but once I played the demo on the PC I went out and got the xbox version. Very fun game!!!

Series3
06-04-2003, 11:20 PM
It's a damn fine game

Snake Eyez
06-05-2003, 12:32 AM
It's on my list of games to rent with Brute Force.