PDA

View Full Version : Getting girls to play Videogames! (AO)

AlBoogy
06-03-2003, 06:13 PM
I saw this over at the teamxbox.com forums so credit to the thread starter over there. Anyway, ever wonder how can you get your girlfriend/wife to play games? Well here it is! DO NOT click if you are not mature enough to handle it.
Gaming Girls! (http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives/2002/10/26/sex_in_games_rezvibrator.html)

Nameless00
06-03-2003, 06:37 PM
*yawns* Thats old.

AlBoogy
06-03-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Nameless00
*yawns* Thats old.

Perhaps for you. Rude people like you arent wanted around here.

tennyson
06-03-2003, 07:01 PM
God, that's sad. That totally gives credence as to why watered-down harlequin stories (or any, for that matter) should never be in the same article as a gaming experience.

:cry:

Nameless00
06-03-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by AlBoogy

Look at me care, are you watching? Did you see it? Did you see me care?

AlBoogy
06-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Nameless00

Look at me care, are you watching? Did you see it? Did you see me care?

LoL, then dont post in the thread anymore. I DID say Adults Only.

Shadow20002
06-03-2003, 08:41 PM
Even with this, it's hardly to get a girl to touch gaming world. :p

frog11983
06-03-2003, 10:07 PM
Man! whats with this guy, he's sittin there playing VIDEO GAMES while his girlfriend is going nuts RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. what an idiot! ah, if she was only MY girlfriend...:watchout: :D

AlBoogy
06-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by frog11983
Man! whats with this guy, he's sittin there playing VIDEO GAMES while his girlfriend is going nuts RIGHT NEXT TO HIM. what an idiot! ah, if she was only MY girlfriend...:watchout: :D

LMAO! I thought the same thing the entire time I was reading that. Then the pictures came in :eek:

blonks
06-03-2003, 11:22 PM
i did actually hear a girl playing XBL! im serious..and she admitted she was too...it was in UC! lol...her name was LoverGirl...or lovagirl...but she was good! but you know...i had to beat her, just to show....DO'H!

Variation-XBA
06-04-2003, 12:12 AM
Old link ;)

And I got my gf into games quite easy, just by her watching :D

She's got a few preorders, and even got me DAOX :D

Kraft
06-04-2003, 02:51 AM

No, he's right. This actually is old, that site hasn't been updated since October of last year! Anyways, that whole article is about a bad japanese idea. They take a crappy idea like hooking up a vibrator to a game and go as far as hooking it up to a really crappy game: Rez. All in all it is a total and utter crapfest.

thrAsher
06-04-2003, 04:44 PM
old or not, i have to put in my two pennies...

way back when, i tried to get my gf into gaming. she wouldn't even look at PC games, so i bought a version of Triple Play for the PS1 (get this, she LOVES baseball...a huge fan...she pays for DTV's Extra Innings and everything!). now, i'm not a sports fan, and never really have been, especially when it comes to gaming. so, i buy the game FOR HER with the sole intention of easing her into gaming.

okay, so i figure that NOW she'll want to play. how could she resist? i explained the mechanics of the controller and showed her all the cool stuff the game offered (season play, player trades, etc.). she played ONE game with me, and was simply unimpressed. i've tried since to get her to play, but she insists that i'm a bad teacher and that she "doesn't get it".

and i'm afraid, boys and ... oh yeah :p ... i'm afraid that outside of a few girls out there, the rest are doing just fine w/o video games.

i know. crazy, huh?

so, anyhow, anybody want a copy of Triple Play 200? for the PS1, just lemme know. you can have it!

:cheers:

AlBoogy
06-04-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA

No, he's right. This actually is old, that site hasn't been updated since October of last year! Anyways, that whole article is about a bad japanese idea. They take a crappy idea like hooking up a vibrator to a game and go as far as hooking it up to a really crappy game: Rez. All in all it is a total and utter crapfest.

Im not debating the news is old. But it is news to me and judging from others response, it seems like they have never seen that article either.

Liquid Gears
06-05-2003, 08:06 PM
Common' guy, you have XBox Live and your making this thread?? Seriously, there girls all over the XBL arena. I play at least one a day.

Ford Mustang
06-06-2003, 05:34 PM
That's odd, I've never played against a girl on XBL...I have played against girls on CounterStrike though, and gotten owned...but that's because I'm a noob...And Day of Defeat is better anyway...lol :D

AlBoogy
06-06-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Common' guy, you have XBox Live and your making this thread?? Seriously, there girls all over the XBL arena. I play at least one a day.

I think you are missing the point.

Arashi
06-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Oh my...well, um...hmm...haha! I don't see how this can get more girls to play video games. I guess, they can sit there and, err, watch her boyfriend/husband play. As for me, I think I'll be avoiding that kind of stuff. :p

As for you guys who haven't played any girls on XBL, either you're not looking in the right places, or they're using voice masks. I know I use them when I don't play with buddies. There are some major jerks out there...I don't want to waste my time listening to their crap. That's why I mainly play with people I know now.

hehe, btw, most girls who use the guy voice masks sound like drag queens :D

The Jackal
06-06-2003, 11:17 PM
:eek: uh yeah thats pretty ***, believe it or not some girls like to play games cause theyre fun... and surprisingly the only ones i know who do are the hottest ones... but you guys have fun with your little fantasies about girls usin the vibrator on herself while you game :rofl:

AlBoogy
06-07-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by The Jackal
:eek: uh yeah thats pretty ***, believe it or not some girls like to play games cause theyre fun... and surprisingly the only ones i know who do are the hottest ones... but you guys have fun with your little fantasies about girls usin the vibrator on herself while you game :rofl:

Wow. The thread isnt meant for you to take so literal. And I'm pretty sure that article wasnt reporting on something that ACTUALLY happened.

Pink Raider
06-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Maybe we're all just tools for some elite galactic empire composed entirely of women. They were the ones who gave mankind video games, and they have vibrators hooked up to our games! So these "elite galactic empire women", or EGEW as I like to call them, use us to stimulate themselves. So every time you put in a game, they're just sitting there, up in space somewhere, getting off to it because they have no men.

Why don't they just abduct us? It would be much, much easier and funner for the gamers, too.

That's just my two cents. You know, it is possible.

AlBoogy
06-08-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Pink Raider
Maybe we're all just tools for some elite galactic empire composed entirely of women. They were the ones who gave mankind video games, and they have vibrators hooked up to our games! So these "elite galactic empire women", or EGEW as I like to call them, use us to stimulate themselves. So every time you put in a game, they're just sitting there, up in space somewhere, getting off to it because they have no men.

Why don't they just abduct us? It would be much, much easier and funner for the gamers, too.

That's just my two cents. You know, it is possible.

*in South Parks Mr. Mackey voice* Drugs are bad

Nameless00
06-08-2003, 01:43 PM
ZOOM!
That is the sound of the point of the thread goin over your head. Did you miss it? Here it comes again...ZOOM!

:eek: uh yeah thats pretty ***, believe it or not some girls like to play games cause theyre fun... and surprisingly the only ones i know who do are the hottest ones... but you guys have fun with your little fantasies about girls usin the vibrator on herself while you game:rofl:

One more time! ZOOM!

bretman1234
06-08-2003, 02:04 PM

*in South Parks Mr. Mackey voice* Drugs are bad
:rofl: