PDA

View Full Version : answer me this?

batman46st
12-08-2001, 06:55 PM
CAN ONE OF U GAME EXPERTS TELL THIS MODERATE GAME PLAYER SO FAR WAT ARE THE GAMES U CAN LISTEN MUSIC TOO WHILE PLAYING N IS DOA3 ONE OF THOSE GAMES?? (SOMEONE TOLD ME IT WAS) PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WANNA BUY ONE W/MUSIC PLAYABLITY :confused:

twinkie57
12-08-2001, 07:50 PM
well batman46st,

i know project gotham racing, tony hawk2x, mad dash racing, and amped you can i have doa3 and never thought about looking to see, i will check next time i play it and tell you, but thats the ones i have a rented so i know they do.

Vteck3000
12-08-2001, 08:27 PM
These are games that i haved played and you can actually play your own music :

Dave Mirra Pro BMX 2
Project Gotham Racing
Amped

People say that Mad Dash you can but i haven't tried it yet. I'm not to sure about Dead or Alive 3. The only way you cab check is in the option menu of the actual game. Check in there for SOUND OPTIONS and you will see that you can play your own tracks or not.

Hope it helps. :D

VAN
12-08-2001, 09:14 PM
All games and all systems will let you listen to your own music while playing.

It's called using a freakin' stereo.

Honestly, I dunno why people think the ability to rip cd's to the xbox is such a killer feature.

batman46st
12-08-2001, 09:33 PM
VERY SIMPLE MY STERIO IS HOOKED UP TO MY TV N I THINK ID BE THE COOLEST THING TO HEAR HOW GAMEPLAY SOUND EFFECTS SOUND ALONG WITH THE MUSIC OF MY CHOICE IM SURE ITS NOT THE SAME AS TO HEARING IT ON THE STERIO WITH THE TV ON MUTE