PDA

View Full Version : japanese controller pic

Msterrrr
12-08-2001, 08:24 PM
for those who havent seen it yet

wonder why mircosoft made a different style

Vteck3000
12-08-2001, 08:32 PM
That controller looks pretty cool :p Does anyone know where i can find one of those babies. Some people say that it looks like the Pelican controller that they seel here in America. I don't think that it looks like it. :cool:

Deathwish
12-09-2001, 08:39 AM
i want to start smuggling those in from japan

Tempest87X
12-09-2001, 10:31 AM
Ill stick with the normal one or the gamester vortex:)

Twisted J
12-09-2001, 11:05 AM
i want on of those just for a colecters item. i want to have a colection of all all the xbox controllers there are. IN ALL THE LAND!

skoot182
12-09-2001, 12:42 PM
Calm Down J!!!!

Frostberg
12-09-2001, 08:38 PM
I feel fine with the normal controller. I think it fits like a glove. If the controller was sold at a walmart for the same price as the US one, Id buy it just to see whats so special about it, plus you always need another controller. But I wouldnt be willing to pay a specialty store extra money or some ebayer extra money just because it is only sold in japan. I see a lot of people seem to be complaining about how they want the Japanese controller and Im sure is MS could make money off of selling the Japanese controller here in the US, they would do it in a flash.

gtaplayer
12-09-2001, 08:51 PM
everytime i take a look at the xbox controller i have a puzzled face???why so many d a m n buttons????

Msterrrr
12-09-2001, 09:22 PM
my thoughts excatly frost,, ive been exploring other controllers but mircosofts fits me to a T,, the mad catz was plain horrilbe I returned it the next day,,
Id give this one a try if it becomes readly available here in the US

SciFi
12-09-2001, 10:09 PM
consider the following:
1)people in Japan have (on average) smaller hands then people in the USA
2) Mirosoft mae the USA controler fit comfortably into most peoples had in the USA
3)Microsoft could not make 1 cotrler fit the hands of kids in japan and adults in USA
4)Micrsoft mkes 2 difforent controlers for the difforent needs of he 2 countries
5)Nintendo only inreeced the size, but didn't change the buttons to be more comfortable for the 2 contries
CONCLUSION:
The Jap controler probobly will be less comfortabeto us then the USA one and the USA one will be less comfortabe to people in Japan/ people with small hands the the Jap cntroler. :D