PDA

View Full Version : hey what's with the oxm halo 2 world exclusive

SoccerCJM77
06-04-2003, 04:33 PM
that excluxive sucked and why didn't they put more stuff in like the e3 prievew and alot more cool stuff on the disc and oon the mag. It really sucked. Does anyone know about next month's issue about splnter cell 2. It said for future guy that they will have something about halo 2 what is that about

AlBoogy
06-04-2003, 06:26 PM
Does it have ANY E3 coverage? I remember last year hoping there would be E3 footage from the show floor. But it was all wishful thinking.

ShannonX
06-04-2003, 06:51 PM
seeing as how I got my june issue (halo 2 exclusive preview) BEFORE e3, i find it highly unlikely that they would have been able to travel into the future to get e3 content to put in their magazine.

and the July issue is pretty sweet with the info about the next splinter cell game (its not called splinter cell 2).

bretman1234
06-04-2003, 07:41 PM
just seeing if i can remember, but is it called like pandora tomorrow or something?

SlightlySycho
06-04-2003, 08:57 PM
I think their "Exclusive" was that they got to see the E3 preview two months in advance (published, unfortunately, two weeks after E3). You can tell because the cover has MC using two guns, a feature that was unknown prior to the release of the E3 trailer.

As said, the magazine hit the news stand like last week. That means they actually wrote the articles like two months ago. Therefore, they have no E3 coverage. HOWEVER, the do have an E3 preview. It's not much though. A picture of most of the games, plus an amusing little blurb decribing each.

ShannonX
06-04-2003, 11:26 PM
Your saying the june issue of OXM just hit news stands? I got my June issue the last weekend in April, or the first weekend in May which was before E3 happened. (i've already recieved my July issue which i got the end of may -- last weekend)

l Maximus l
06-05-2003, 12:29 AM
I know...OXM is kinda strange that they are running a full month ahead.... :watchout:

Shadow20002
06-05-2003, 12:39 AM
Is better get news ahead than some retarded ones. But we are not the only magazine that go before the time...

Crazy Joe
06-05-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I know...OXM is kinda strange that they are running a full month ahead.... :watchout:

most magazines do that, it's like cars, and sports games

DZNUTZ
06-05-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Gortholomew

most magazines do that, it's like cars, and sports games
yes sirrrrr.you are corrrect sirrrr.

blonks
06-05-2003, 03:49 PM
i have the july issue! it rocks! no halo 2 but it has a bunch of other stuff in it...demo disc is ok...not the best no the worst