PDA

View Full Version : Birthday list! ( i need help...Naw' mean?)



blonks
06-06-2003, 04:21 PM
i need to compile a birthday list for my birthday..what Live games should i get that i dont have in my sig...or that..any games

Viper87227
06-06-2003, 04:51 PM
I have a great game for ya. ITs like the brink of technology. Its this thing that you put inside your head and it actually makes you think like a normal person! Its amazing! You should get one :D

blonks
06-06-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Viper87227
I have a great game for ya. ITs like the brink of technology. Its this thing that you put inside your head and it actually makes you think like a normal person! Its amazing! You should get one :D

that was so not cool..... :cuss:

Nameless00
06-06-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by blinx


that was so not cool..... :cuss:

Actually it was...not to mention hillarious.

For God's sake its your birthday list, surely you can think for yourself for something like this.

Variation-XBA
06-06-2003, 07:42 PM
Sneakers:cool:http://ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/225502.jpg

blonks
06-07-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Variation
Sneakers:cool:http://ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/225502.jpg

.........


(im just doing it cause i want different peoples opinions you jackass)

Chaotic
06-07-2003, 01:43 PM
maybe english lessons :o


stop with the NAW MEAN crap, you aren't ninjascroll and his NAW MEAN is annoying enough :rolleyes:

Dre
06-07-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by blinx
i need to compile a birthday list for my birthday..what Live games should i get that i dont have in my sig...or that..any games

Well, your sig doesn't show any games..


If you haven't gotten Mech Assault yet, I strongly suggest that title. With teh recent CTF, the game has become even more fun! And the communicator is alot more useful too.

Ummm, lots of peeps talking about RTCW, but I'd rent it if I was you to see what all the fuss is about.

blonks
06-07-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Dre


Well, your sig doesn't show any games..


If you haven't gotten Mech Assault yet, I strongly suggest that title. With teh recent CTF, the game has become even more fun! And the communicator is alot more useful too.

Ummm, lots of peeps talking about RTCW, but I'd rent it if I was you to see what all the fuss is about.

o sorry i took my games list out...but i have both of those here the web site http://i.p.id.tripod.com/

blonks
06-07-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage
maybe english lessons :o


stop with the NAW MEAN crap, you aren't ninjascroll and his NAW MEAN is annoying enough :rolleyes:

FYI i am NINJA JUINOR!

Ninja Scroll
06-07-2003, 04:48 PM
LOL, dis is pretty funny! Yo Blinx, how you gonna let dem dudes clown you like dat yo?

And you cant let no lil'sucka like Chaotic Sausage diss you like dat Junior!:cuss:

But I gotta give it to da first kid who replied to your thread, it had me on da floor!!:cheers: :p :cheers:

Chaotic
06-07-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
[B]LOL, dis is pretty funny! Yo Blinx, how you gonna let dem dudes clown you like dat yo?

And you cant let no lil'sucka like Chaotic Sausage diss you like dat Junior!

But I gotta give it to da first kid who replied to your thread, it had me on da floor!!



LOL

Here comes the fool :rolleyes: Im assuming you meant to say, Little Sucker as normal people who speak "ENGLISH" would say.

I'm not a "lil sucka" :cuss: and would anyday of the week easily own your sorry ass :rolleyes:

Ninjanuts you sniffed this thread out like the way your boyfriends dirty underwear smell in your face :o

go back to your hole :o

Chaotic
06-07-2003, 06:01 PM
by the way "lil sucka" is that your ugly mug in blinx's sig :o

RudedogX
06-07-2003, 06:16 PM
Sorry Blinx...The original Ninja Junior was XBOX MSSC. Sorry to break it to ya...but you'll probably be dumped after the first week or so.:confused:

Viper87227
06-07-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
LOL, dis is pretty funny! Yo Blinx, how you gonna let dem dudes clown you like dat yo?

And you cant let no lil'sucka like Chaotic Sausage diss you like dat Junior!:cuss:

But I gotta give it to da first kid who replied to your thread, it had me on da floor!!:cheers: :p :cheers:

You dont remember me Ninja? Check blinx other post...I was the guy who said "Shuzzle your muzzle cause your talk is a puzzle"

blonks
06-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
LOL, dis is pretty funny! Yo Blinx, how you gonna let dem dudes clown you like dat yo?

And you cant let no lil'sucka like Chaotic Sausage diss you like dat Junior!:cuss:

But I gotta give it to da first kid who replied to your thread, it had me on da floor!!:cheers: :p :cheers:

day' dissin' cause day' jealous, naw' mean?

Liquid Gears
06-08-2003, 12:16 AM
You can't say naw' mean only Scroll can, so stop saying it. lol

Ninja Scroll
06-08-2003, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Sorry Blinx...The original Ninja Junior was XBOX MSSC. Sorry to break it to ya...but you'll probably be dumped after the first week or so.
naw, Blinx is cool.... as long as he does'nt run "naw mean" to da ground.
And MSSC was Mini-Scroll, not "Ninja Junior", or like Blinx wants to be called, .... "Ninja's Nephew" :rofl:

Originally posted by Viper87227


You dont remember me Ninja? Check blinx other post...I was the guy who said "Shuzzle your muzzle cause your talk is a puzzle"


Du'OH!:o My bad Viper!;)


Originally posted by Liquid Gears
You can't say naw' mean only Scroll can, so stop saying it. lol

It's all gravy LG, Blinx is pretty funny yo! In a Special Ed kind a way!:D

AlBoogy
06-08-2003, 01:27 PM
Special ED... bwahahaha

borka105
06-08-2003, 02:28 PM
After spending those 30 seconds scrolling through all that SPAM!

Umm. I think you should get Midnight Club 2 or Midtown Madness 3.


-borka105

VeNoMiZA
06-08-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by blinx


.........


(im just doing it cause i want different peoples opinions you jackass) kick they ass blinx. anyways go get some great games like shrek, kakukato chojion? LOL, haha go get soldier of fortune, midnight club 2, and a big ass chocolate bar. shiiiiiii... thats a must buy.