PDA

View Full Version : PGR Good??

redrum237
12-09-2001, 10:45 AM
Hey I am about to buy a racing game for my Xbox, but was wondering which one i should get. PGR looks really good, but i heard alot about this game being really fusterating. I have GT2 for playstation, and somethimes those lincense test were really hard, but still very fun. Is PGR just like this or worsre?

The other game I was thinking about getting was Simpsons Road Rage, i know this is a completly differnt style of car game, but it looks really fun (being a fan of the simpsons for like 10 or so years) . So i was just wondering, before i go out and buy one of these games, what do you guys think about these games? ad which one is more fun?

FpS_PhReeK
12-10-2001, 04:37 AM
I loved Gran Turismo, I loved Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit.... I am happy with Project Gotham Racing.

I do not love it because I get tired of the same thing over and over and over,,, I feel like it is almost a hindernace to play it now,,,, only after one week. The graphics are solid,, the physics and game play are good.... but I think that there is just something wrong with a NYC with out traffic... I wanted traffic. Also I feel like as the courses get harder,, the the only reason they are harder is because they are narrower.

I just wanted more... but I am happy for now, it is our only choice for now,,,, awaiting Rallisport Challenge and McRae Rally 3.... rent it from Blockbuster, take it for a spin if you like it buy it if not then wait for another title.

PhReeK out!

Satanic smurf
12-11-2001, 07:39 AM
Project Gotham is pretty sweet...but it definately does need traffic. the realism is amazing, from the turning, to the reflections in the cars....pretty sweet