PDA

View Full Version : So when is RIW 2 supposed to be realeased?/?/?

BlAzE
12-09-2001, 11:18 AM
Sup yall back againwith another ? for yall game lovers to answer for me or at least try too.. anywayz i have been wondering when
RIW 2 will be released i mean dont get me wrong i am definatley waiting for RIW to come out but it really dissapoints me that there will be no career mode i mean thats basically what makes wrestling games what they are more realistic ya know well i hope that RIW 2 will have lots of features RIW doesnt have especially career mode however it is only rumor there will be no career mode but all we can do now is hope for all those gamers out there who like there wrestling games as real as they get better hope for a career mode to make the game that much more fresh than any other game ever made peace yall ~out~

l Maximus l
12-12-2001, 03:50 PM
Blaze...it comes out December 26th. Here's a teaser in the meantime :D
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2946.jpg

Ninja Scroll
12-13-2001, 12:05 PM
WWF RAW (the WAR part of the title got dropped, guess why) is my most anticapted Xbox game this year.

It's a bummer that it's coming out the day after Christmas.
That means im gonna have to be in the "day to return the stuff people dont want for gifts" lines on the 26th!:(

Vteck3000
12-19-2001, 06:57 PM
I was able to look at the list of stuff that Future Shop is gonna get after Christmas and i didn't see RAW IS WAR. I think it's delayed for the Canadian residents. Thats too bad for us........ more waiting :(