PDA

View Full Version : Lucas Arts on the XBOX

SquirrelJam
12-09-2001, 11:51 AM
I read the Lucas Arts interview (http://www.xboxaddict.com/interviews/view_interview.php?Interview_ID=14), I will most certainly check out Obi-Wan but what I really want is "Rogue Leader" made for XBOX. I really like what this title offers. Why don't we have this for XBOX?

Frankly, there is no title-offering on the Nintendo GameCube that couldn't be better achieved on the XBOX platform. "Rogue Leader" should be made available to us.

Bring on "Rogue Leader"!

LynxFX
12-09-2001, 03:07 PM
Is it just me or is Rogue Leader almost just like Rogue Squadron for the PC? From the looks of some of the screen shots they have alot of the same missions and the same style of fighting down to the taking out the walkers with a grappling hook.

It would be cool on the Xbox though. I hope it isn't just a port because I'm not impressed by the graphics on the gamecube version at all. It still looks too cartoony with just basic textures.

dronezero
12-09-2001, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Lynxfx
Is it just me or is Rogue Leader almost just like Rogue Squadron for the PC? From the looks of some of the screen shots they have alot of the same missions and the same style of fighting down to the taking out the walkers with a grappling hook.

I think that it is the sequal.

LynxFX
12-09-2001, 04:36 PM
Ok that makes sense even though the story line is way out of sequence but it is a game so won't hold that against them. :)

Lightwave Freak
12-14-2001, 07:33 PM
Check out the sims lounge in here

KGB Agent
12-16-2001, 05:12 PM
I rather play RS than RL. Rogue Leader is a pointless rehash not a sequel.