PDA

View Full Version : Loading Times

adamw19
12-09-2001, 06:39 PM
Just a question... How long does the xbox take to load? Is it like the ps2 or is it faster?

Jason1010
12-09-2001, 07:07 PM
i have rented a ps2 and my friend has one as well... as far as i can tell from owning my xbox, the load times are much, much, faster!

XboxChump
12-09-2001, 07:17 PM
Well i also have to agree.It does load much faster,but also some games load slower than others but overall...Yes it does load faster.

Heyyoudvd
12-09-2001, 07:42 PM
generally, Xbox loads faster than PS2, and Gamecube loads faster than Xbox.

Satch
12-09-2001, 07:51 PM
i think its funny how heyyoudvd always makes the gamecube seem better, even if its about load times :rolleyes:

XboxChump
12-09-2001, 08:08 PM
Well in response to heyyoudvd,i do not know how you act all the time.But if you want to debate about X-box and GC,there is a debate area for that.I am new and i seen this.Best thing to let him
do Satch is talk but dont reply,People like that will eventually be quiet.

Myth-One
12-09-2001, 08:42 PM
he isnt lying though, Gamecube does load the fastest of the next gen systems. Nintendo made sure of that seeming as how loyal nintendo fans would find it strange to wait after all of these cartridge years.

Heyyoudvd
12-09-2001, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Satch
i think its funny how heyyoudvd always makes the gamecube seem better, even if its about load times :rolleyes:

It's funny how XboxChump and Jason1010 are making Xbox seem better than PS2, even if it's about loading times.... :rolleyes:

As you can see, I'm not trying to bash any system. I'm just stating a fact. GCN loads faster than Xbox, which loads faster than PS2. Does this make any one of these systems better or worse overall than the others? No.

XboxChump:

Why don't you tell adamw19 to make this topic in the Xbox-PS2 debate area?

XboxChump
12-10-2001, 04:03 AM
Well heyyoudvd,If you would have read me reply i said i think.Big difference than it does..No comment on your load times i have both machine's...:eek:.But unlike you i do not degrade anyone for there opinion's.