PDA

View Full Version : so what is the Halo 2 thing in the OXM next month

SoccerCJM77
06-09-2003, 07:51 AM
The Future Guy said something about something with
HALO 2 on the demo for next month and what is that about. I hope it really is a demo. That would be so sweet

RudedogX
06-09-2003, 08:08 AM
No way would they have a demo this early. I would bet it will be the demo movie that was seen at E3.

SoccerCJM77
06-09-2003, 08:12 AM
Well that is still pretty cool because I haven't seen the E3 demo yet. Also I heard that it was good. Please tell me some details

RudedogX
06-09-2003, 08:21 AM
Anything I tell you won't do it justice. I read what was in it from the HALO 2 interview in OXM before E3, and when I saw it in real life, well...Even though I knew what to expect, actually seeing it, leaves you speechless.

Brutus
06-09-2003, 10:08 AM
I want it and need it! Everyone says it's speechless. I believe em' too! Next month, eh?

Brutus
06-09-2003, 10:48 AM
I want it and need it! Everyone says it's speechless. I believe em' too! Next month, eh?

SoccerCJM77
06-09-2003, 11:00 AM
So rudedogX have you seen this E3 demo. I heard many people saying that there can be no one contolling the tank and it can roam around if you want. Is it true. And how long is the E3 trailer of Halo 2. I hope it's real long. I got another question and it dosen't have to do with
halo 2. When is BC coming out because it seems like the sweetest game ever.;)

RudedogX
06-09-2003, 11:38 AM
I was at the XBox conference during E3, so yes, I saw it live in full color and mind-blowing sound. I think you can still find it on the web some places.

Also, BC is supposedly set for November, but you never know.

Brevity
06-09-2003, 11:42 AM
I agree I seen the Full Demo and it is off the hook. No joke its gonna kill you to see it and know your not gonna get to play this game for like a year or more. :(

Dyslexic Chaos
06-09-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
So rudedogX have you seen this E3 demo. I heard many people saying that there can be no one contolling the tank and it can roam around if you want. Is it true. And how long is the E3 trailer of Halo 2. I hope it's real long. I got another question and it dosen't have to do with
halo 2. When is BC coming out because it seems like the sweetest game ever.;)

It's 8 minutes long and its heave. Everything u wish was in Halo is here. The GFX are amazing and it's sooooooo cinematic. I am going to freak out waiting for this game.

l Maximus l
06-09-2003, 04:18 PM
I thought the E3 video of Halo2 was perfect...they only showed enough that would make all of us froth from our mouths, and yes, left speechless...but, didn't expose too much to, therefore, keeping us in high anticipation.

If you think about it, the video only showed 2 weapon types...the new rifle with a scope (able to zoom in 2x like the pistol in Halo 1) and the two uzis (not sure how to spell that off hand and don't feel like looking it up).

They also showed the ability to jump on other vehicles with enemies driving them...and later announced the ability to jump on friendly vehicles as well (not able to kill your buddy, though :D). Also, enemies can jump on vehicles, too.

Also, grabbing a gun turret puts the Master Chief in a semi-third-person view...definatley sweet.

One of the most impressive things in the demo was the vast amount of comrade communication. Everywhere the Master Chief looked, there was some Marine sharing dialogue...definately sweet!

Another notable thing they showed was a new Warthog equiped with a canon-like gun on it while a Marine was driving and the Master Chief at the merciless gun control.

With all of the information that is out in addition to what we saw with the video, it leaves me with the impression that we haven't seen or heard the half of Halo 2. Like the ability to disarm your weapons so you can run faster, the vast array of other vehicles, and the massive artillery we are going to have added to the Master Chief's arsenal. Distructible terrain, multiple types of grenades, the list goes on and on...

This game is going to own all.

DZNUTZ
06-09-2003, 05:35 PM
close max..halo2 will definately own....but the D.D.C. ownz all.

l Maximus l
06-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
close max..halo2 will definately own....but the D.D.C. ownz all.

Damn straight, buddy :cheers: