PDA

View Full Version : New XBOX Online gaming outlet to come

reviii3
06-09-2003, 01:03 PM
There is a new company clanationx.com that I think is offering an alternitive to XBLive. I have not had a chance to email them yet but I will. I hope that they will have the ability to have online system link enabled game with out the Lag like some sites.

Just thought that I would share!!!!

Kraft
06-09-2003, 01:07 PM
Hmm... this is borderline advertising, espeically since this is your only post... I am tempted to delete this thread, but will not. Well, that is unless 12 hours from now you still only have 1 post, then the thread goes bye bye!!

reviii3
06-09-2003, 01:21 PM
I do not involve myself with advertising. I love XBOX gaming and I have never used a chat room before but, a friend of mine that I game with said that you can get a lot of good information on them. I currently game on XBLive and XBConnect under the tag Reverend 3rd. I play clone wars and MECH ASSLT on one and HALO only on the other. I'm on almost evey night! I was just trying to share some information I heard lastnite wile playing on XBLive. If you wish me to leave I will do it on me own volition.

Reverend 3rd

Tim
06-09-2003, 01:22 PM
I'd say a lot like advertising. There isn't anything on that site that even suggests it is competing with Xbox Live! In fact, it doesn't say anything at all!! :watchout:

reviii3
06-09-2003, 01:27 PM
Look I heard it from a gamer. Maybe he was advertising wile playing. Instead of getting beat up I guess I will just leave. I'm sorry to have caused controversy, but I was only relaying info that I had heard!

Reverend 3rd

Kortiz
06-09-2003, 02:13 PM
its aight its aight....check the thread above....well just below.

reviii3
06-09-2003, 02:36 PM
Yes I see it. Thats great. The more ways to play HALO the better. I was just passing information like that guy. Why did I get such a rash of SH**? I just want to play and have others find ways to play, you know.

Thank you,

Reverend 3rd

Kortiz
06-09-2003, 02:42 PM
it is just suspicious..... that a guy, with less than 10 posts shows up and advertises a website......the mods have to play god for this site.......just how it is...it will wash over.

welcome to the site, hope to see you with more than 100 in a week

DZNUTZ
06-09-2003, 03:13 PM
dont' worry bout kraft rev...he's just on the rag and worried about a crippled fight he has to participate in later this afternoon.

anyways..welcome to xba...enjoy your stay.

Kraft
06-09-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
dont' worry bout kraft rev...he's just on the rag and worried about a crippled fight he has to participate in later this afternoon.

anyways..welcome to xba...enjoy your stay.

Don't worry about DZ, rev. That is actually the most words I've seen him put together in one sentence for months! I guess the after-effects of his lobotomy are starting to wear off :D

reviii3
06-09-2003, 03:59 PM
Thanks guys,

I'm new at this and I thought it was all about sharing. Just wanted to shard what I heard. If any of you like HALO or Mech Aslt look up my bro or me at XBL or XBC.

I'm Reverend 3rd and my bro is Grimlance.

The Informer
06-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by reviii3
There is a new company clanationx.com that I think is offering an alternitive to XBLive. I have not had a chance to email them yet but I will. I hope that they will have the ability to have online system link enabled game with out the Lag like some sites.

Just thought that I would share!!!!

gameswine.com (http://www.gameswine.com) offers the same service as well.

ShannonX
06-09-2003, 11:29 PM
everybody and their brother is trying to get an online service started up. Of course we all know who the best is. =)

SoccerCJM77
06-10-2003, 08:24 AM
So what is this new XBL thing about. Do you have to have Broadband to play with it. I hope not. XBL is the coolest thing ever and I was just playing Phantasy Star online at my friend's house. It was a cool expierence. I wish they would make some kind of Adapter for us Dial-up users.:cuss: Also never run into Kraft again because he is a big bully.:cheers:

LTM360
06-10-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
So what is this new XBL thing about. Do you have to have Broadband to play with it. I hope not. XBL is the coolest thing ever and I was just playing Phantasy Star online at my friend's house. It was a cool expierence. I wish they would make some kind of Adapter for us Dial-up users.:cuss: Also never run into Kraft again because he is a big bully.:cheers:

SoccerCJ, your not gonna find a dial-up for Xbox Live, or even a ripoff of it. Xbox demands high speed, and dial-up would just lag us all to death. I'm 14 and I gave up allowance to have it, well worth it. As you just said, a friends house, im guessing he lives near you, so broadband is available to you. Its really worth it, but you might as well give up the Xbox Live/56k deal, since it will never happen.