PDA

View Full Version : Err..Damn game informer..

Xbox Owner
06-12-2003, 09:39 PM
They gave MM3 a 5.25..:( :cry:

I know not to trust them..but meh. Does anyone have it? What do they say?

l Maximus l
06-12-2003, 09:45 PM
I haven't seen it...but, I've never been a fan of the Midtown Madness Series... So, if the person was someone like me that scored it, it wouldn't surprise me at all. But, that's because I'm not into that genre.... For people that are, it will probably be worth a rent first, I think.

But, I love the Motorcycle Madness series!!!

Viper87227
06-12-2003, 09:51 PM
bauh....MM3 looks awesome. I liked 1 & 2....and i know ill like this one. This is why i never go on a review, i buy it based on screens and vids and personal opinion

VenoM
06-12-2003, 10:04 PM
another ms game getting bad reviews...why am i not surprised :eek:

LynxFX
06-12-2003, 11:03 PM
I'm not too surprised at that score and I probably agree with it. Played it at E3 and I didn't like it at all. Get Midnight Club II instead. A much better game.

Series3
06-13-2003, 12:05 AM
Midnight Club 2 kicks all sorts of asses.

Reclaimer
06-13-2003, 05:11 AM
You take Game Informer's opinion? That has got to be the most biased magazine I have ever seen. I have a subscription! Well, I ended up with one because I wanted to join that 10% off club on used games. Seemed like a good deal. But, I get the crappy mag for free like some kiind of punishment. It seems like at every turn they go full force into MS if the Playstation version of a game has a feature that the xbox has. Then, what really cracks me up are the retard readers they feature with their favorite game. Here's Joe Dumbass with his favorite games: Not a single one would be a nextgen console game, every one is some forgotten platformer. Sure, have your picks, but get out of the past. Bah....

Anyway, I just can't stand it. I throw everyone away after about a few days of crapper reading material. Forget their reviews, I know they make the GC and PS more appealing then the Xbox, so I don't even bother. Oh well, it was free.

RudedogX
06-13-2003, 08:34 AM
As Lynx said... I played this game at E3, and I played MC 2 at E3. MC 2 is a much better title. MM3 just does not have that great of graphics or exciting cities. I would definetly choose MC 2 over MM3.

Eoliths
06-13-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
As Lynx said... I played this game at E3, and I played MC 2 at E3. MC 2 is a much better title. MM3 just does not have that great of graphics or exciting cities. I would definetly choose MC 2 over MM3.

I played it at e3 as well, and it certainly wasn't bad, but it really wasn't anything special.

It would have to be pretty damn good to surpass MC2 though.

Dyslexic Chaos
06-13-2003, 09:23 AM
Y didn't you guys tell me MC II is so much better than MM3 a little earlier? I was going to buy MCII but I instead thought i would wait for MM3 becuase i thought it would be better, so i spent my paycheck on Panzer Dragoon, Robotech, and Ratchet and Clank (all awesome games mind you, especially R & C, something about that game that makes my jaw drop, i think it's the animation and incrediably fun gameplay)... But, everyone says IP 2003 sucks and i kinda like it, expecially on live so I'll rent it first. Sometimes, it's all about personal taste...

Chaotic
06-13-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Jerred B
Y didn't you guys tell me MC II is so much better than MM3 a little earlier? I was going to buy MCII but I instead thought i would wait for MM3 becuase i thought it would be better, so i spent my paycheck on Panzer Dragoon, Robotech, and Ratchet and Clank (all awesome games mind you, especially R & C, something about that game that makes my jaw drop, i think it's the animation and incrediably fun gameplay)... But, everyone says IP 2003 sucks and i kinda like it, expecially on live so I'll rent it first. Sometimes, it's all about personal taste...

Get on the MCII boat, some of the other DDC guys are jumping on.

It's a sweet game.

Dyslexic Chaos
06-13-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage

It's a sweet game.
will do. I'll probably get it next Thursday, as thats when i get paid. I'll try and get a couple sweet cars in Single Player before i go on live though, unless one of you guys wanna gimme a free pinkslip...

RudedogX
06-13-2003, 10:24 AM

It's a sweet game.
err...He's not DDC. :watchout:

Good joke though:rofl:

But in all seriousnous, MC2 definetly kicks ass.

Chaotic
06-13-2003, 10:29 AM

err...He's not DDC. :watchout:

Good joke though:rofl:

But in all seriousnous, MC2 definetly kicks ass.

i think you read that wrong..

i said other DDC guys, meaning others besides myself, not others beshides Jerred :o

That rocket fuel from your bat mobile must have gotten to your brain :rofl:

RudedogX
06-13-2003, 10:33 AM

i think you read that wrong..

i said other DDC guys, meaning others besides myself, not others beshides Jerred :o

That rocket fuel from your bat mobile must have gotten to your brain :rofl:
Was that after I jumped over your slow-ass car or after I flew by you on two wheels leaving you wondering where I went?:huh:

:rofl:

Dyslexic Chaos
06-13-2003, 10:36 AM
You guys are making me feel bad. It's not THATR far fetched is it? I don't think I'm that bad, and i am ALOT calmer on Live now, especially since school is over now, so there goes half my stress, now all I got to deal with is my job (althoug I'll be working 9 hour days now, d'oh!!!!).

RudedogX
06-13-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Jerred B
You guys are making me feel bad. It's not THATR far fetched is it? I don't think I'm that bad, and i am ALOT calmer on Live now, especially since school is over now, so there goes half my stress, now all I got to deal with is my job (althoug I'll be working 9 hour days now, d'oh!!!!).
Considering that the roster is full, yeah, it is right now. Not trying to make you feel bad at all though, just having a little fun. Whether it's at Chaotic's expense or not (notice my last post).:wink:

Dyslexic Chaos
06-13-2003, 10:43 AM
I know, but in all honesty, I'd probably rather be in the G-Unit, except you have to be 18 (Why, might i ask?). Oh well...

RudedogX
06-13-2003, 10:45 AM
Why? Probably so that they don't deal with kids getting grounded and are able to make their own hours.:cheers:

Dyslexic Chaos
06-13-2003, 11:42 AM
Why? Probably so that they don't deal with kids getting grounded and are able to make their own hours.:cheers:

I do make my own hours, the only restriction i have for the summer is when i work.

Chaotic
06-13-2003, 06:18 PM

Was that after I jumped over your slow-ass car or after I flew by you on two wheels leaving you wondering where I went?:huh:

:rofl:

it was after i blew your ass up in the gas station... oh wait or was that me :cry: