PDA

View Full Version : Kotor

RyoTheWanderer
06-12-2003, 09:40 PM
I want this game so bad, the weapons, the sith, jedi, items, skills, 44 force powers, and stuff of the sort. but, does anyone know much about the story line? i mean, i know what is IN the game, but does ANYONE know what its about. i havent heard much on this and would like to know more b4 i buy it. I dont wanna want to return it like i wanna return BF, and i was so excited about that one too.

frog11983
06-13-2003, 05:42 PM
Thats part of the suspense! If you are a true Starwars fan, I'm pretty sure the story line is going to be darn good. Usually its the action that kinda lacks in LucasArts games, and the story that shines. At least, thats the way it was with Clone Wars... I zombied my way through the game in one night just to find out the story.... but hey thats just me.

Here's what LucasArts.com (http://www.lucasarts.com/products/swkotor/) says

Four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. As the last hope of the Jedi, you must lead a band of freedom fighters in an epic struggle to save the galaxy.

Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side?
Hero or villain, savior or conqueror...you must choose wisely as you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy!

As for more detailed story information (spoilers)... I don't know...:watchout: you'll have to search the net yourself :D