PDA

View Full Version : Answer Me This!!

Rochey69r
12-10-2001, 05:14 AM
hey all,

i was watching a movie clip for the gamecubes rogue leader and i must say. I WAS AMAZED!!

dont get me wrong im a true xbox supporter but these graphics just rule!!

it would have to have the best graphics i have ever seen on any videogame console.

for people who have seen screens/movies of rogue leader answer me this:

IS THERE ANY GAMES ON XBOX THAT HAVE AS GOOD OR BETTER GRAPHICS THAN ROGUE LEADER ON GAMECUBE?

if so post me screens of the game(s) or links. thanx

FpS_PhReeK
12-10-2001, 05:24 AM
No I am not being a smarta$$...

I have played Rogue Leader extensivly at my local Kmart and Walmart facilities...... hehe :D the game is nice, I like it, I really do, but the graphics are not revolutionary as you are suggesting,,,, DOA3, AMPED, PGR Racing, and Halo all come to mind for having better crisper poly's and more of them.

I am not a band wagoner.... usually... and I like Rogue Leader,,, but I feel the graphics are a little fuzy,,,and to tell you the truth it is an easy enviornment to render. Lucas Arts has basically rehashed its previous efforts after a airbrushing,,, but the depth of the game is limited due to the lack of a hard drive and the available space on the mini-DVD. Gamecube is a powerful for its size, and its graphical capabilities are praise worthy but not to the point of asking is there anything that compares on Xbox.

Just go to the preview section on this web site and look at some screens from Project Ego and other upcoming releases.... you will see that eye candy will is plentiful on the Xbox. Look into Halo, DoA3, MGSX, THPS2x, THPS3, GTA3, SH2, McRae Rally 3, Rallisprt Challenge, Project Ego, Unreal Championship, Morrowind, Bloodwake, The Thing, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Bruce Lee, Oddworld, Madden, Fever, NFL 2k2, Yeager... just to name a few.

Yeager by the way is one of the more under-rated but higly anticipated games I look forward to. McRae Rally 3 also... hey find my screens of that here in the forum,, they are good.

PhReeK out!

Rochey69r
12-10-2001, 06:39 AM
i thank you for your extensive input and leaves lil doubt in my mind that anything will come close to the power of

THE XBOX!