PDA

View Full Version : Mace Griffin gets reviewed.

Brevity
06-13-2003, 11:32 AM
Not me a friend:
"Unfortunately the review was by game informer. But still, a review is a review right?

Anyways, it got a 8 and an 8.25 I believe. They said the space fighting isn't all that great, but the real action on foot is rad. Mainly due to the fact you fight lots of decently intelligent fodder with some badass weaponry, and the game is pretty long as well.

They also said HR's voice is awesome in the game, and the story is actually very entertaining (Starting to sound like what RF2 was supposed to be).

The graphics are moderately impressive as well.

P.S.-SOF2 got an 8 and a 7, they said it's pretty much better then the pc version. Brute force got 8 and an 8.5 i believe."
Me:Very cool I get my GI today when I get home I cant wait to read all about this.

Dyslexic Chaos
06-13-2003, 11:40 AM
I was hoping this game would be good. I'll have to at least rent it.

LTM360
06-13-2003, 02:17 PM
got alot better than I thought it would, from GI even! The game started off looking good, then it turned into a Halo rip-off when it switched developers/publishers (i forget what changed). Ever since GI gave Grand Theft Auto Vice City a 10, and Metal Gear Solid 2: The Sons of Liberty a 10, im never listening to them. Those games are not near as good as they said they were.

Arven
06-13-2003, 06:13 PM
Hm, that's a pretty good score. I'm going to wait on some more reviews, but that's kind of promising. Not a great game, but a good one. We can always use more good games.

Reclaimer
06-13-2003, 11:14 PM
I can't wait to pick up Mace. I might even trade in a few games just for it. This is one of those games that I was highly anticpating. I haven't got the new GI yet.. I don't think, I haven't checked the mail yet. Last one I got was the one about Tony Hawk T.H.U.G.