PDA

View Full Version : Tetris

Brevity
06-13-2003, 01:45 PM
I love this game but am way tired of KILLING ppl in it so here is an out line of my fav game type right now. Its Block Tetris---Knockout.
One its all about who is standing when its all said and done, nothing else. Block means make some block, you will need to do this to put ppl out.

There are only two kinds of blocks solid or gold made with all of any one kind. BTW these are a four by four black no bigger or smaller. The other is a silver block and its made when you combine NE peices to make a 4by4 block.

Here is the site for Tetris.
http://www.thq.com/tetrisworlds/Features_xbox.asp?Tetris_Screen=1
Here is what they say.

Square Tetris

The objectives of Square Tetris are the same as Tetris, clear lines to earn points. In addition, the player gets a bonus for creating 4x4 squares ("Squares") out of the falling Tetriminos. Lines cleared that contain a piece of a Square earn big bonus points. A T-spin coupled with a line clear will cause certain blocks in the Matrix to fall ("Avalanche").

You can see a block in this pick.
I will post more about posible block combos later. Thanks
http://www.thq.com/tetrisworlds/assets/Screens/Games/Large/Square-Tetris.jpg

CALzinger
06-18-2003, 04:37 PM
How much does this game cost for that matter...Tetris is great and all...but...you know.

Brevity
06-18-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by CALzinger
How much does this game cost for that matter...Tetris is great and all...but...you know.
Its only 19.99$:D

CALzinger
06-18-2003, 09:26 PM
Not bad. Tetris looks good and all, but they should have much more complicated versions for a complex console that is played by complex players that have complex sigs and complex posts with complex words because my mind has gone complex...

Calzinger shuts up now...

Bakeman
06-19-2003, 02:42 AM
Not bad. Tetris looks good and all, but they should have much more complicated versions for a complex console that is played by complex players that have complex sigs and complex posts with complex words because my mind has gone complex...

Calzinger shuts up now...

That sounds....................... complex

*exit stage left*

Variation-XBA
06-19-2003, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Brevity

Its only 19.99$:D

$30 CAD :(

Kraft
06-19-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Variation

$30 CAD :(

Soo... you have to play an extra 2 USD for this game... still not a bad price.

CALzinger
06-19-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA

Soo... you have to play an extra 2 USD for this game... still not a bad price.

It's tetris...nothing new, nothing special. The price could have been slightly lower considering its the same thing over and over again.

Kraft
06-19-2003, 02:31 PM

It's tetris...nothing new, nothing special. The price could have been slightly lower considering its the same thing over and over again.

Yeah, but there is always going to be people who will buy tetris and online play on a network as seamless as XBL is something new. 20 dollars is a good price, as they probably could have charged 40 and still had people buying the game.

CALzinger
06-19-2003, 04:39 PM
True...It just depends on the demand of the game and how many people like that type of game.