PDA

View Full Version : Best FPS MP out of these tiltles?

Corona
06-15-2003, 05:40 PM
I was wondering which game i should get out of these 2nd tier FPS's

Time Splitters 2
007 NIghtFire
Ultimate Championship
Red Faction 2
RTCW

Basicly anything good other than Halo and Brute Force!

Variation-XBA
06-15-2003, 07:20 PM
RTCW without a doubt

CuBaNo
06-15-2003, 07:24 PM
out of those i would say RTCW even tho i haven't played it on the mp on the xbox, its a really good FPS.

Variation-XBA
06-15-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by CuBaNo
out of those i would say RTCW even tho i haven't played it on the mp on the xbox, its a really good FPS.

you havent played it till you played it on LIVE :)

Robflare
06-17-2003, 02:56 PM
RTCW. The campaign is very good and XBOX Live is awesome as well.

sabca
06-17-2003, 04:43 PM
I rented Nightfire and really liked it. I found RTCW really isn't fun unless you have Live. and Championship isn't bad, playing the bots is pretty fun but only goes so far, so you might want Live if you plan on this one as well.

Reclaimer
06-18-2003, 07:15 PM
I only played the OXM demo of Time Splitters 2. I wasn't impressed at the time. Maybe the full version of the game is a lot better. I guess it's worth a rent.

I own Red Faction 2. I like it too. The story is good, the graphics are pretty good, and the sound is great. It's not a bad game, it has a ton of multiplayer features and has bots. Not a bad way to go.

Don't know anything about Nightfire. For what it's worth, I hated it's predecessor: Agent Under Fire. Everything about that game stank. Especially the AI, the bots, and the weapons characteristics.

RTCW: I played the OXM demo, I was digging it. I don't think it's really my style though. I don't know. Maybe I should rent it and see for sure. But it seems pretty solid.

Variation-XBA
06-18-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
RTCW: I played the OXM demo, I was digging it. I don't think it's really my style though. I don't know. Maybe I should rent it and see for sure. But it seems pretty solid.

Do....its awesome by itself, but when you get a good team on LIVE....you'll be on till nagged to get off :)

Diddy
06-30-2003, 10:09 AM
WTF is Ultimate championship?

GTA3 Dude
07-01-2003, 09:22 AM
Get Serious Sam. It has Serious Sam 1 and 2. 16 player multiplayer and 8 player co-op.

It rules.:cheers: